Very well done. Absolutely great commercial.

Cool ad, I really dig that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be a shyster, there is nothing about this commercial that is about golf. There's a mention of the 1st tee, but nothing about how Nike Golf will make you a better golfer.

I still love this commercial.

It's not a Nike golf commercial its a Nike commercial just promoting their Just Do It motto. Great commercial to start masters week but it was not meant to showcase any products.

Pretty cool. Seemed almost like a 'pass the torch' type video. Can't stand Tiger(haven't liked him since his annoying, fist pumping amateur days)and I refuse to have anything to do with Nike golf products because of him. Since he's Nike golf, I want to dislike Rory, too....but I just can't. The dude is awesome to watch & seems to have his head on straight.

Great video. Love everything Nike. They do such a good job with marketing, its incredible

Great work by Nike, that was cool.

First off let me say that I love the spot. I think it is incredibly well done and like a few of their spots in the past, perfectly executed. I still wonder though if this is the same thing over and over again. Not the commercial mind you, but the idea. The idea that Nike Golf has run with basically since its inception. Feature athletes and not the gear. It works in every other sport, but time and time again, has not worked in golf for them.

Definition of insanity by a wise man was doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Two icons of the sport, neither playing this club I do not believe, which in and of itself is not a huge deal. But the club they call the most technology packed into one they have ever put together and its not featured in their key ad spot.

Just my thoughts as like I said, that was very enjoyable.

Great commercial, that was just really cool

Enjoyed the vid, Nike did a good job with it. I just don't see it piquing my interest in any of their products.

loved the commercial, great story and well put.

I wonder if this is nike trying to fade off Tiger and give more attention to Rory

I have to say, from the thread title, I was sort of hoping that Nike had come out with a cheap wine.

pretty cool video.

Great Ad

Well done by Nike on passing the torch!

Really good commercial.

That was really well done. Pretty cool.

Great commercial.

I like this and their clubhouse one. Because the Clubhouse ad for the TW and Vapor lines really speak the truth. Even the best amateur/recreational golfers aren't in the clubhouse chatting it up, they're constantly grinding.

Back