This thing is pure wizardry.

Ryze marshmallow protein shake with 2 tbs or sugar free vanilla pudding mix.

Creamy as anything I have tried and basically the same as me having a protein shake

Apple pie came out great! Below is the recipe I followed, but I used Loght & Fit vanilla greek yogurt, unsweetened applesauce and unsweetened oat milk.

Measurements are approximate. Cup of yogurt, 3/4 cup applesauce, 2tbs sugar free butterscotch pudding mix, dash of cinnamon and/or pie spice, sweetener if yogurt isn't sweetened, splash of vanilla fill to line with almond milk.

This thing is pure wizardry.

Ryze marshmallow protein shake with 2 tbs or sugar free vanilla pudding mix.

Creamy as anything I have tried and basically the same as me having a protein shake

I told you - I have NO idea how this thing works, but it does.

@TRyan I love/hate you even more🤣. Oh my goodness

Fruity Pebbles
20230703_173808.jpg
Strawberry
20230703_174629.jpg

Last edited:
Check this one out!

This is in the freezer and being made tonight! We are using Catalina crunch for the fruity cereal. Looking forward to trying this.

Reactions: J4U
It’s amazing isn’t it.
I used almond milk, protein powder and some sugar free pudding mix and it tasted better than most ice creams
Absolutely, order a few more breeze pints. 4 just didn't seem like enough🤣.

The first ones are so sweet, really good though. May just decrease sugars or use the substitute. So many possibilities!

Absolutely, order a few more breeze pints. 4 just didn't seem like enough🤣.

The first ones are so sweet, really good though. May just decrease sugars or use the substitute. So many possibilities!

I learned to make sure I taste the mixture before I freeze it, that helps a lot.

I learned to make sure I taste the mixture before I freeze it, that helps a lot.
That's my problem, I still can't taste🤣. Spices and sugar's a little. If I didn't know what they were and you blindfolded me...I couldn't tell you what it was...haha. Kinda sucks. Still good texture and taste of what I can, everything just all kinda blends together.

We did one strawberry for the wife with coconut creamer. Oh my sweetness! Yup, it was sweetened and didn't check haha.

The fruity cereal ice cream was pretty good!
87062D5D-0C7C-45EB-B063-3708DE6DED95.jpeg

This is almond milk, peanut butter, protein powder and 1tbs of sugar free pudding mix.

Finished in 4 minutes. Pic coming soon.

IMG_4842.jpeg

Results?
Creamy and smooth delicious chocolate peanut butter ice cream

IMG_4845.jpeg

Found 1 at target today randomly had them price match sam's for 169.99

I have been informed by the Mrs. that I am to order one of these today. Found them locally, in stock.

Is the Breeze adequate, or do I need to go with the Deluxe?

I have been informed by the Mrs. that I am to order one of these today. Found them locally, in stock.

Is the Breeze adequate, or do I need to go with the Deluxe?

The Breeze should be adequate, the Deluxe really just has bigger containers. It has more features, but if you are really using it for ice cream, than the Breeze should be just fine. You will not regret this decision.

The Breeze should be adequate, the Deluxe really just has bigger containers. It has more features, but if you are really using it for ice cream, than the Breeze should be just fine. You will not regret this decision.
That's what I figured. I'm going to grab the Breeze.

Apparently my daughter has about 300 recipes saved on Pinterest already.

I had some bananas and used them, almond milk, pb powder, and vanilla it is amazing

It's magic. I turned applesauce and almond milk and a little butterscotch sugar free pudding mix into apple pie ice cream.
Applesauce in to ice cream?

This thing is pure witchcraft. I cant wait.

Just got notified that my order was cancelled, due to being out of stock.

I'm sad.

16oz container of Vanilla Greek Light & Fit Yogurt, 2 TBS sugar free chocolate pudding mix, 2 TBS PB Fit, a splash of milk of choice right before you spin on frozen yogurt….delicious!

Back