NOW OPEN: The 2020 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange!

Last item in. Just have to box it up and get it out.

Way to go Santas! Should be getting my gift out by the end of the week.

Supplies received. Shipment pending!

I am totally speechless from the packages that came from my Secret Santa. Words can’t describe how awesome all the goodies were. TP5 Pix golf balls, THP putter cover, Spartan golf divot fixer and ball marks, Cloudspun STLTH 1/4 zip, and a freaking King Tour MIM 7 iron. Went above and beyond. THP community always amazes. Thanks again Secret Santa!

View attachment 8975322View attachment 8975324View attachment 8975325View attachment 8975326View attachment 8975327View attachment 8975328
Great haul! It's all amazing but that Spartan divot too, and King Tour MIM iron are 🔥🔥

Awesome video Wardy. I think if I get you next year I’m buying you a proper pocket knife to replace that abomination you tried to open the print with.

I have a leatherman I love and of course when I need it the most, can’t find the darn thing at all. I think the butter knives in the kitchen are sharper

I am totally speechless from the packages that came from my Secret Santa. Words can’t describe how awesome all the goodies were. TP5 Pix golf balls, THP putter cover, Spartan golf divot fixer and ball marks, Cloudspun STLTH 1/4 zip, and a freaking King Tour MIM 7 iron. Went above and beyond. THP community always amazes. Thanks again Secret Santa!

View attachment 8975322View attachment 8975324View attachment 8975325View attachment 8975326View attachment 8975327View attachment 8975328

Nice haul. Looks like your Santa did some digging!

Still waiting on my last item to arrive. Hopefully get mine sent out this week.

I guess this showed up the other day and my wife didn’t say anything. Thanks!! I love the shirt and mug.
135300E6-E669-414C-9AA1-49287AD999DB.jpeg

Thank you thank you thank you to my Secret Santa! I feel like it was a long time ago I said that Triple Track CSx are almost impossible to find where I live so great detective work! The hat is also now my new favorite that I own! And I didn’t have a Callaway glove but I feel like I have a really great excuse to use that in a couple weeks ;) Great work again to my SS. I’m truly thankful for the gifts!
View attachment 8975331
That is awesome.

Currently battling the cats as there are boxes, bags, and paper all over. But I will persevere and get this package sent!

Thank you thank you thank you to my Secret Santa! I feel like it was a long time ago I said that Triple Track CSx are almost impossible to find where I live so great detective work! The hat is also now my new favorite that I own! And I didn’t have a Callaway glove but I feel like I have a really great excuse to use that in a couple weeks ;) Great work again to my SS. I’m truly thankful for the gifts!
View attachment 8975331
Nice haul @Muchmore18 . I tested the CSX and they are sweet. Love the puma hat.

This is always awesome. Glad to see this is still happening and regret not being able to participate this year.

Is there a point in time where we reveal who the secret santas are? That's how my wife does it at her work... the big reveal at the end...

and those spartan items are :love::love:

Is there a point in time where we reveal who the secret santas are? That's how my wife does it at her work... the big reveal at the end...

We have always kept it secret from start to finish. This is my 3rd or 4th time running it and nobody has offered me a bribe worthy of breaking my code of silence yet. 😂😂

I think @FernDog actually did a poll on this last year, and the majority voted to keep it private.

Works for me.:D I'm just happy I got to take part.

apologies... quarantine continues and not allowed to leave the house... will ship out soon!

Still waiting on my item to arrive then will ship asap! Santas are killing it great job

I know it isn’t Secret Santa, but it is Christmas exchange so I wanted to send a shout out to @LLIB for the gift. Yours will be in the mail as soon as it gets here.

D2745321-4C7F-4DB2-9BEB-A46C18BD549C.jpeg

Just got caught up and saw some great gifts out already! This is awesome! I am still building my recipient's gift, but it's coming along nicely.

Please don't forget to post a picture(s) or video of your gift(s) as soon as you can after they arrive. A couple of Secret Santas have reached out to me regarding the gift they sent being delivered a few days ago but nothing has been posted yet.

Please don't forget to post a picture(s) or video of your gift(s) as soon as you can after they arrive. A couple of Secret Santas have reached out to me regarding the gift they sent being delivered a few days ago but nothing has been posted yet.
I know its tough wondering if USPS/UPS/FedEx screwed up and delivered to a wrong address, or the recipient is just really busy/out of town or something.

Back