NOW OPEN: The 2020 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange!

Please don't forget to post a picture(s) or video of your gift(s) as soon as you can after they arrive. A couple of Secret Santas have reached out to me regarding the gift they sent being delivered a few days ago but nothing has been posted yet.
I know its tough wondering if USPS/UPS/FedEx screwed up and delivered to a wrong address, or the recipient is just really busy/out of town or something.
I can tell you from experience that USPS is super slow right now. I have stuff that was shipped 2-3 day Priority Mail 2 weeks ago that is still not delivered and tracking updates have gone silent.

Nice work SS - hope everyone is enjoying the gifts!

Just waiting on one more item. Was supposed to be here Saturday but still hasn't showed. Hopefully it will come today and I can get my package shipped out. Some really awesome gifts so far. Love the generosity of internet strangers!!

I keep ordering things, and thus my shipping expectation keeps getting delayed. Maybe next week :unsure:?

Last edited:
OK...….......numerous communications about deliveries and delays and whatever.....Seriously....Is this a Golfers network or a bunch of Old Women late for a Quilting Meet......Ha

Last item arrived today. Package going out tomorrow! I'll go back to finish my quilting now!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Last item is out for delivery. Hopefully I can get it packaged and out the door by morning.

Last edited:
7AC95595-95E8-47E2-B125-7F1BEB3D603C.jpegFound this right once I got home from work. My Secret Santa knocked it out of the park! I received some THP evolve tees, Arnold Palmer tees, NLU tees and some Hideaway tees and ball markers. Also got a badass TT towel, swing juice sticker and last but not least an incredible Bettinardi mallet cover that looks amazing. Cover is made of felt so it feels and looks like a gaming table. Thanks so much SS! 😁

View attachment 8975491Found this right once I got home from work. My Secret Santa knocked it out of the park! I received some THP evolve tees, Arnold Palmer tees, NLU tees and some Hideaway tees and ball markers. Also got a badass TT towel, swing juice sticker and last but not least an incredible Bettinardi mallet cover that looks amazing. Cover is made of felt so it feels and looks like a gaming table. Thanks so much SS! 😁
The cover and towel are amazing! Great job, SS!

Stop giving people free Whiskey 💥 :D
It's the Holiday Season. That's what you give when you live in Kentucky!! Unless your Secret Santa THPer doesn't drink it.

View attachment 8975491Found this right once I got home from work. My Secret Santa knocked it out of the park! I received some THP evolve tees, Arnold Palmer tees, NLU tees and some Hideaway tees and ball markers. Also got a badass TT towel, swing juice sticker and last but not least an incredible Bettinardi mallet cover that looks amazing. Cover is made of felt so it feels and looks like a gaming table. Thanks so much SS! 😁

That putter cover is sweet! Well done SS!

I I really hope to have my gift shipped out this week, but it could be the first of next week.

Last edited:
Back