Odyssey EXO putters

Well, the Odyssey event is prior to the pre-order & release dates, so, who knows what could happen there. :)

I bet some of us will guess and you know we will assume. :alien: I like the looks of the Seven and the Rossi. Not sure my wallet likes the looks of them though. :beat-up:

Yeah, I felt the same way, but for them it makes a ton of sense. Have the EXO 2 ball plus the Toulon Atlanta & Portland coming out early February. want to spread out the other EXO models a bit

Yeah that does make a lot of sense. It's just tough since this is the most excited I've been for a putter release in awhile. That and I'm not good at patience :act-up:

Yeah.....I agree. I've had a lot of discussion going on in the shop about the new line and pretty much expected they would all be released at the same time in Feb.

At least the 2 ball can be had by those who want it.

It will be interesting to see how these sell. It's a little different look, the Rossie in particular, and a little steeper price so I'm wondering how that combination plays out for sales.

wow, these look awesome. Cant wait to roll them.

It will be interesting to see how these sell. It's a little different look, the Rossie in particular, and a little steeper price so I'm wondering how that combination plays out for sales.

Did you pick one yet? Or still planning on both?

The Indy absolutely has my attention!!! Would be a perfect addition to my Odyssey stable!

I've seen a few mention they weren't necessarily thrilled with the blending of the Toulon and Odyssey lines (Indy in Odyssey lineup). I'm actually a huge fan of the concept! I'd have no problem seeing the lines completely integrated. The Portland with a microhinge face would be amazing!

For those that aren't loving the idea, why not? Does the Toulon line lose some prestige if those shapes start migrating into the standard odyssey lineup? I'd imagine Sean has an equal amount of input and influence on both lines, and personally I can't see any drawback to having more options. Curious to hear others' thoughts.

Not a mallet guy so none of these putters are doing it for me but I am interested in the new microhinge tech and hope to see it on a #1.

I got to briefly roll the Indy-looking release here at ECPC.

Folks are really going to like this insert. It's the best of white hot + microhinge in one sharp looking package.

Looking at the PGA show pix, they ALL look great to me! I'm not sure I could pick just one out - I'd need a putter fitting!

Just got off the phone with my Inside Rep and the EXO 2 BALL release date is Feb 2nd. Pre-orders now.

All other EXO Putters release date is May 15th and Pre-order starts May 5th.

So.....far.....away....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful looking putters. Looking forward to seeing them in person.

The Exo #7(s) may be the first putter I have looked at and went, 'Wow. I want that'.

The Exo #7(s) may be the first putter I have looked at and went, 'Wow. I want that'.

I would follow the Odyssey Live Update thread when it opens in about 2 hours. LOTS of info coming on them.

I would follow the Odyssey Live Update thread when it opens in about 2 hours. LOTS of info coming on them.

Will do. Thanks!

Hopefully later this week I'l get to spend some time on the greens here in Ohio. I struggled a bit with putting on Saturday since I'm not used to bermuda grass but I felt a lot better on Sunday. I'll be sure to share more feedback in my local environment.

Ok, I will now give my initial thoughts now that I have some time.

I’m coming from the TM Tour Platinum Spider. You’ll see in the picture attached that the head size is very similar on the #7. As part of the event we were asked a few simple questions like the length and grip of our current putter and what our current miss is. My spider is 34” with the face balanced double bend neck and a SS Pistol 2.0 grip with the 50g weight. I was given at the Experience a #7 with the s neck with some toe hang with a similar 2.0 Pistol grip also at 34”.

We did a quick 5 minute fitting with Sean Toulon who focused mostly on our setup and alignment. After some quick adjustments with the laser showing I was tending to push the ball left and adjusting my ball position forward a bit it showed how that easily corrected the alignment issue. He felt the length and S neck were exactly what I needed.

Initial thoughts are the the white hot microhinge is a bit firmer than the Pure Roll in the Spider. I generally think the putter has been working well for me after an adjustment period the first day. I think the evidence was shown by a few of the putts I hit on Sunday, including a 50 footer uphill on 18. I’m looking forward to spending more time with this on the local bent grass greens we have here in OH.

A mallet definitely is a great choice for me and I’m really excited to get out and hit this a lot more. I’m a bit disappointed there aren’t more LH models available in the EXO as I think the Indy would be the most similar to my Spider but the #7 isn’t a bad choice to have available. The #7 is such a legendary design that works do well to push the weight to the ends to maximize the forgiveness.

07a94cba6a8ba448a9b8bc19b10df9b8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good thoughts gmiller! How would you compare the roll off the face versus your Spider? It's going to be fun seeing how these work for you guys compared to your previous gamer over the next several weeks.

I had some fun when testing the Rossie and dig it for sure, but I really want to try the other models and hosels too! such great looking putters.

Good thoughts gmiller! How would you compare the roll off the face versus your Spider? It's going to be fun seeing how these work for you guys compared to your previous gamer over the next several weeks.

In all honesty, I had 1 putt the entire weekend that actually skidded across the green at contact. Everything else rolled very smoothly. And I actually even made the one that skidded across the green from about 15 feet. The EXO rolls very smoothly. I generally got pretty good roll from my Spider but I think the EXO rolls EXTREMELY well so far.

Not exactly optimal green conditions for my first 9 holes with the EXO Rossie back home. But the roll of the ball is surprisingly good, no big bumps through 5 holes!

4e2c7cd2339d60b9f83e04d3539670ea.jpg

Not exactly optimal green conditions for my first 9 holes with the EXO Rossie back home. But the roll of the ball is surprisingly good, no big bumps through 5 holes!

4e2c7cd2339d60b9f83e04d3539670ea.jpg

I want that model in my life!

Everytime I play punched greens I picture playing plinko when I putt.

Back