Odyssey Putters Thread

It may have been a limited JDM release, but I got one.

0a09adec7e891ab85b15067011e3205a.jpg

734e2b67d420171f1ea24e4eda313a65.jpg

723762bd0ad5657efa9df15f62af1c6e.jpg

191a08ce28fa4a5d65414500090f09bd.jpg

77bbb82aeea9eb36589cbede9c1ea685.jpg

A beaut there Blu. Solid sabertooth

Yep. MXM is too firm for me, WHP too soft. Works is that happy medium for me
I totally agree with this dude haha I was just thinking about it and couldn't put my finger on my I couldn't get along with the whp or the mxm...I love the works face.

Now thats a sabertooth I don't mind playing with. Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe, that thing looks awesome!

great looking putter!

Went to the range tonight and rolled the new putter. Not gonna lie I did a little test by myself and put my headphones on and it is true what they say, sound does translate to feel. With my headphones on and just going off feel, the fusion RX insert does feel pretty darn good. The ball goes exactly where you point it. Now I have to continue dialing in the weights. Going to listen to that new Callaway podcast on CB putters

White hot rx #2 stuck at customs... the waiting game...

How about a Works Jailbird Odyssey? You listening?

Here is something I never thought would happen: My SeeMore has been kicked out of the back (at least for now). I put a Metal X #1 Wide into play this weekend and had a great putting round. Most importantly I didn't struggle with leaving putts shorts which has plagued me for months. The X is such a good feeling putter.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

The works insert is just a winner for me. I'll most likely be adding a Works #1 to the collection as soon as they pop back up on CPO

1w tank was such a good putter. Kind of wishing I didn't sell mine earlier this summer, wouldn't mind having another in the collection but really wanting a #7 tank right now

Here is something I never thought would happen: My SeeMore has been kicked out of the back (at least for now). I put a Metal X #1 Wide into play this weekend and had a great putting round. Most importantly I didn't struggle with leaving putts shorts which has plagued me for months. The X is such a good feeling putter.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I am a huge SeeMore fan. However, often times it's not my current gamer. With that said, whenever I start struggling the SeeMore is quick to get put back in the bag for some course time to help me tune my stroke.

Going to have a putt off when the 1w gets here. The utx grip feels good on short putts and Keeps my hands still but the prototype is great on mid to lag putt range.

Going to have a putt off when the 1w gets here. The utx grip feels good on short putts and Keeps my hands still but the prototype is great on mid to lag putt range.

I wish I could roll your proto more. That thing felt really good for the 15 minutes I got to play with it.

1w tank was such a good putter. Kind of wishing I didn't sell mine earlier this summer, wouldn't mind having another in the collection but really wanting a #7 tank right now
Same here except V Line Tank Cruiser. Did pick up the new Works VLINE Cruiser awesome

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Cant wait til Christmas. Really hoping wife got my White Damascus #1. I want to show off show Odyssey bling alongside my black tour design, and white hot pro.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Heard the Callaway podcast on counterbalance putters. I really want to see Kelly Kraft's one off Metal X milled #1 putter

Heard the Callaway podcast on counterbalance putters. I really want to see Kelly Kraft's one off Metal X milled #1 putter

I'm sure it's just like mine lol

I wish I could roll your proto more. That thing felt really good for the 15 minutes I got to play with it.

Thanks man. I know it's an old putter but feels so good for being almost 10 yrs old (I think)

I'm really starting to like my 2-Ball Fang. Starting to get really comfortable with it. Played today, and the greens were soaked. You could see water tailing off the ball. Had to hit it so hard it was ridiculous. The last 6 holes it started drying up and I made a couple nice 1 putts from 10 feet to save par. One thing I miss is being able to sweep the ball up on a gimmie. Not a huge deal, just always had putters with space in the back for this. I also noticed when it's wet out it is easy to get grass and stuff stuck in the insert and doesn't come out 100 percent without really trying to clean it. I'm sure it doesn't effect roll, and I get it out eventually, worst case after the round is over. Just me being anal.

I'm really starting to like my 2-Ball Fang. Starting to get really comfortable with it. Played today, and the greens were soaked. You could see water tailing off the ball. Had to hit it so hard it was ridiculous. The last 6 holes it started drying up and I made a couple nice 1 putts from 10 feet to save par. One thing I miss is being able to sweep the ball up on a gimmie. Not a huge deal, just always had putters with space in the back for this. I also noticed when it's wet out it is easy to get grass and stuff stuck in the insert and doesn't come out 100 percent without really trying to clean it. I'm sure it doesn't effect roll, and I get it out eventually, worst case after the round is over. Just me being anal.

Had the same wet grass problem with my JDM Works Versa, I just use the soft brissle brush on my bag, because I am the same way as you, I want it to be clean and look good.

Had the same wet grass problem with my JDM Works Versa, I just use the soft brissle brush on my bag, because I am the same way as you, I want it to be clean and look good.

Good point about the brush. I didn't even think of that, thanks!

Good point about the brush. I didn't even think of that, thanks!

Yep, just use the soft bristles on the brush and it comes right out

My Fang just showed up today and man, what a cool looking putter. I rolled it a bit in the basement and it really has a nice feel to it. It's seems like a great combination of the white hot I played for years, with some added firmness. I think I'm going to have a hard time deciding which putter to use next season.

Back