Odyssey Putters Thread

We can make bunk beds!

Like step brothers
b1236c7c480cf3bcf597f4312411b7ed.jpg

Has anyone replaced the longer tank Super Stroke grips with the standard length ones? I'm wondering how much it will throw off the weighting.

So I saw the mystery 330m WAS on the bay listed for 399 and unsold. Search for item# 391306696751. Good condition but missing the mystery headcover

Thank you kind sir.... I will report back with an update

Has anyone replaced the longer tank Super Stroke grips with the standard length ones? I'm wondering how much it will throw off the weighting.
I have been trying to figure the same thing out as well.

I think backweighting the grip end, then regripping could solve that, as long as you figure out what weight you are trying to achieve.

So even the putters without the removable weights have weights in the grip? Hmm...I'm going to play a few rounds with it before I start tinkering. It feels great just rolling putts around the house, but the length of the grip seems kinda ridiculous.

So even the putters without the removable weights have weights in the grip? Hmm...I'm going to play a few rounds with it before I start tinkering. It feels great just rolling putts around the house, but the length of the grip seems kinda ridiculous.

This may not be the case. The regular putters with the OEM grips don't have a weight. Neither do the regular putters with Odyssey SS grips.

Where it can come into play is with the Tank and Tank Crusier lines. For instance the TC line let's you swap out the weight in the grip to achieve the counter balance point you like. If you remove the grip for a shorter one, whatever weight you like will have to be plugged at the top before you put on the new grip. Thus removing any tinkering/removal of needed.

It all depends on what you are trying to achieve

Man reading this thread makes me want to go get that blade I have wanted. This RX inserts look so good. Works line I'm always a fan of. And the MXM is solid too.

Well tonight might get expensive.....

Man reading this thread makes me want to go get that blade I have wanted. This RX inserts look so good. Works line I'm always a fan of. And the MXM is solid too.

I dare ya...

Do it! All of it

Nothing... yet lol

Yet. He sayyyyys

Me too. It's been almost a week lmao
might as well do all the years buying now so you can track up some strokes later this year. haha

I'm on a #9 hunt...preferably a Black Series Tour Design, but those seem to have gotten rather expensive.

Be patient.. I saw at least a couple go for sub 50 a couple weeks ago.

Ahh, I see. I was thinking $95-$130 wasn't too terrible, but if they had been selling for $50ish I see plenty of reason to hold off.

Back