Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Putters

That one stuck out to me as well. What is different about a flow neck?
It should give the putter some toe hang which is what I've been fit in to. The Rossie is my all time favorite shape but I could never find one with toe hang. And now he it is, plus it has a little firmer face which is so good to see.

These look really sharp, and I bet they are big sellers. I do not need any more putters, but that double wide will definitely get a test from me once I find it in store.

These look really sharp, and I bet they are big sellers. I do not need any more putters, but that double wide will definitely get a test from me once I find it in store.
How many putters are you at now, exactly?

I don't see in in the pictues, but is there a 7s model in this line? Love the black and new Star insert but want the 7s!

here it is

Stroke-lab-hero- 27.jpg

That one stuck out to me as well. What is different about a flow neck?

Flow neck will have more toe hang and promote the toe closing through impact. It will ideally fit putters with moderate arc in their stroke. not as much as the S neck IIRC

Two, but I have room for many, many more.
Well that’s certainly not the number I would have guessed. But you have plenty of time to add! Haha

This is such a great looking putter.
Lol, I didn't even know this putter existed until a few weeks ago. It has a really nice look to it. Love that shape.

#10 black with thick alignment line and stroke lab looks so good. I think it may end up in my back this year

Lol, I didn't even know this putter existed until a few weeks ago. It has a really nice look to it. Love that shape.

I think there weren't many in that shape in the studio. @zbeekner4 saw it and immediately knew it was the one he wanted.

The Rossie will be mine.....soon. That is a lovely putter. I am so in the Odyssey camp.

As much as I love my EXO 7 this r line arrow has me intrigued. The all black 7 as well. I'm super interested in the firmer insert as my tendency is to leave putts short. Another great look from Odyssey.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I want to try the Rossie and the One and the BoP

Dont sleep on the BoP....

If anyone had issues with the previous inserts, it’s time to come back and give these a try. I had trouble with distance judgment in prior models, especially lab putts. They’ve really bridged the gap here with the ⭐️ insert.

I currently play the exo 7s and the black 7s looks great. I will certainly be trying one out!!

Rossie F Black is on preorder. I Have a weakness for an Odyssey Putter.

That and the 7 are the ones I keep coming back to. Both look yummy.
BoP might be the easiest to set up mallet I’ve ever reviewed.

BoP might be the easiest to set up mallet I’ve ever reviewed.

Seems that would be an easy transition for me coming from Futura 6m. Facebalance, yes?

Picked up a OdysseyStroke Lab Ten black used for a great price the other day. Really interested to give it a roll.

ROSSIE WITH A FLOW NECK!!! Plus the firmer insert! I need to start finding things to sell to fund a purchase. I'm pumped they finally brought my favorite shape out with the flow neck that my putting stroke needs. Plus it seems to look fantastic.

Have you bought this thing yet?

Back