Odyssey Triple Track Putters

Damn you 2-Ball, I just can’t shake you.

I said these weren't for me, and I was gonna stick with the Las Vegas, but dammit I want to try the #10.

Luckily, finding putters to roll, is much easier than clubs to hit for me here in KC so I should be able to try it out.

I said these weren't for me, and I was gonna stick with the Las Vegas, but dammit I want to try the #10.

Luckily, finding putters to roll, is much easier than clubs to hit for me here in KC so I should be able to try it out.

I'm holding out because there is a Toulon coming that will be in the bag, but I'll be damn if this 2-Ball hasn't been bouncing around in my head.

I'm holding out because there is a Toulon coming that will be in the bag, but I'll be damn if this 2-Ball hasn't been bouncing around in my head.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

The two ball was my first Odyssey putter. I haven’t thought about getting one in a long time, but it looks so good with the TT.

I am quite happy rolling the doublewide, still has that blade look but with the forgiveness of the mallet.

I cut some tape and put it on my old Odyssey 2-Ball White Hot and I am good to go. Works for me.
Surprised you made it out of Kindergarten. :ROFLMAO:

I'm thinking of picking up a putter with some more alignment to it again, and that triple track 2 ball can't get out of my head.

I'm thinking of picking up a putter with some more alignment to it again, and that triple track 2 ball can't get out of my head.
There is something very appealing to that look. Which is surprising to me, because I never liked the look of the 2-ball putter before. I think the TT makes it look a lot better.

I'm hoping the TT Ten works best for me, as I like the looks of it , but I'd use whatever gets the job done.

Thanks for the reviews. I’m pretty certain this can help many guys if you get used to lining the ball first then align putter to the ball. I have learned to do this with a single line and have a matching single line on my 2 ball oworks. The line on my putter helps me make better strokes for reasons I can’t express. The only reservation I have is three lines. I tried TT ball and preferred my single line

I am going to look long and hard at these in March after the new CS is released. I can’t talk myself into it before then. I appreciate all of the reviews and think this will be great for my game.

Saw the 10 today with TT. I thought I would hate it and to my surprise I didn’t. Definitely meet to roll a few putts with it at some point
That’s the thing, skeptical at first, then first round with it was all about getting to know it, 2nd round you trust it more and more, 3rd round you wonder why you didn’t play it sooner.

i Feel this takes a few rounds to truly understand how the tech works and at that point you reach a comfortable understanding and gain a ton more confidence.

I cut some tape and put it on my old Odyssey 2-Ball White Hot and I am good to go. Works for me.

you forgot to change the insert to the microhinge star, and install a stroke lab shaft with the proper weights in the head and grip.

i Feel this takes a few rounds to truly understand how the tech works and at that point you reach a comfortable understanding and gain a ton more confidence.

quoting for truth!

2-Ball is bending my mind, for reals.

Full thoughts tomorrow, but it’s already humbled my alignment and made me realize I need to get back to basics again. :oops:

I too think any advantage to lining up would be beneficial to me. Having just got fitted into a new putter in the last few weeks, I don't see myself swapping out, but I will definitely be looking forward to rolling this at my local shop. The alignment concept certainly makes sense to me.

you forgot to change the insert to the microhinge star, and install a stroke lab shaft with the proper weights in the head and grip.
I have been using this White Hot for a couple of years now. It works great, now with a little bit of tape, like I said, I am good to go. When I have and extra $250 in my pocket maybe then the microhinge star, stroke lab shaft with the proper weights in the head and grip. No, I will just by more Callaway erc softs. Thank you.

I have been using this White Hot for a couple of years now. It works great, now with a little bit of tape, like I said, I am good to go. When I have and extra $250 in my pocket maybe then the microhinge star, stroke lab shaft with the proper weights in the head and grip. No, I will just by more Callaway erc softs. Thank you.

we as a society should agree on a font that is designated for sarcasm, because what I posted was meant to be sarcasm. that said, if you can test the new putters I would highly recommend it. there is something to stroke lab, and the new insert is a big improvement on the white hot. but hey, if you're making putts, I understand not wanting to mess with a good thing.

we as a society should agree on a font that is designated for sarcasm, because what I posted was meant to be sarcasm. that said, if you can test the new putters I would highly recommend it. there is something to stroke lab, and the new insert is a big improvement on the white hot. but hey, if you're making putts, I understand not wanting to mess with a good thing.
Is italisized sarcasm or emphasis? I can never remember.

As for stroke lab - correct. I want one on everything I own.

As for the insert - I really think that comes down to preference. I went back to the O-works insert for now because I just like it better. I love that softer sound to it and I feel like I can judge it a bit better. but I do enjoy the white hot microhinge on the SL I have, and will definitely be picking up a new star version at some point. All about that feeling though for me.

Indeed the new line appears to have upgrades that might prove of value. When I went from my white hot to the Oworks, I got some upgrade but some of it I consider related to better fit (1/2 inch shorter shaft, went from 3.0 SS to 2.0 mid-slim). I'm thinking the new tech might help me more if I could get the lazer fitting. I think another 1/2 inch off my putter and 2 degree's upright would help.

showing my single line version which I like better. I think the reason is during the role. The solid line around the entire ball shows the purity of strike. When the additional lines are on the ball in any color they confuse my eye as it roles. The line on the 2ball I added has helped far more then I would have thought

Attachments

• 2ball.jpg
    2ball.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 31
Indeed the new line appears to have upgrades that might prove of value. When I went from my white hot to the Oworks, I got some upgrade but some of it I consider related to better fit (1/2 inch shorter shaft, went from 3.0 SS to 2.0 mid-slim). I'm thinking the new tech might help me more if I could get the lazer fitting. I think another 1/2 inch off my putter and 2 degree's upright would help.

showing my single line version which I like better. I think the reason is during the role. The solid line around the entire ball shows the purity of strike. When the additional lines are on the ball in any color they confuse my eye as it roles. The line on the 2ball I added has helped far more then I would have thought

I use Pelz-style "O-balls" (I draw them myself - a double red line) and feel the same way - it's so easy to see when the strike is perfectly aligned & the putter face strikes the ball 90* to the lines, because they roll so that I see 2 solid lines. If cut across the ball at any angle, the lines blur or disappear altogether.

BUT, I still want to try the TT setup & see how it works for me. (I just wish Callaway made TT balls that went 360* around the ball).

Back