Odyssey Triple Track Putters

Okay. Triple Track Ten S....

It went straight into the bag today for 9 hole men’s league.

15 putts. 3 holes were 1 putts (including a closing 20 footer on 9). And ZERO three putts. I was 8/8 inside of 5 feet. The putter just felt soooo balanced in my hands. I have not felt this confident over a putt in probably forever.
It also helps that the local Callaway rep fit me into this, so a proper fitting pays off!

I haven’t hooked in my Blast sensor for practice, or my Garmin connect sensor for on the course, but plan on doing so in the coming weeks so that I can have some more data.

15 putts. 3 holes were 1 putts (including a closing 20 footer on 9). And ZERO three putts. I was 8/8 inside of 5 feet. The putter just felt soooo balanced in my hands. I have not felt this confident over a putt in probably forever.
It also helps that the local Callaway rep fit me into this, so a proper fitting pays off!

I haven’t hooked in my Blast sensor for practice, or my Garmin connect sensor for on the course, but plan on doing so in the coming weeks so that I can have some more data.

Well that is crazy good news. I know you like putters and have been searching, but this sounds like a keeper.

Well that is crazy good news. I know you like putters and have been searching, but this sounds like a keeper.

like is probably an understatement. I Looooooove putters (especially Odyssey).
This is for sure the gamer going forward.

but I’m always willing to add to the collection, and beyond psyched to see what comes from the Grandmama and how many putters I end up with as a result. :LOL:

Awesome to hear. Hope it continues for you.

I saw instant results with the TT Ten S also. It’s been a great addition to the bag!

Made a 20+ foot putt on the front nine yesterday and closed out the round with a 30+ foot putt! Two longest putts of the year! The only three putt came on a two-tier green where I had the misfortune of being on the wrong tier. 30 putts total with only one putt I should have made that didn’t fall.

Putting was the only thing that was not horrible for me yesterday and I give at least some credit to the TT 2-ball blade. Definitely helps me with alignment and I love the roll it putts on the ball.

Last edited:
Had 5 legit looks at bird Monday and could not make any that was not conceded. Hit a 6i within 9 inches of the hole on #15 so my playing partners were generous and gave me the bird. Hit 2 long putts but they were for par and boggy respectively. Had a very legit chance to break par for the first time and my putting and chipping were just not sharp enough when it mattered to take advantage. Chipping failed me more then my putting but needed both to get in under par.

Everyone knows how much I love blade putters, but the TT Ten is probably the best mallet putter out there.
I had putts ranging from 4 to 34 feet today and burned so many edges is was crazy. I dropped a lot of putts in the 8-14 foot range today also. Every putt that was missed never left me a 2nd putt longer than 3 feet and most where closer to the 2 foot range and all of those where made.
This putter is so easy to align and make sure you are there with the TT lines on the putter.

Honeymoon with the O-works 2-ball is over, back to aligning right but seeing straight which is my forever miss. Thought the stroke lab DW fixed it but it didn't, went back to the 2-ball. Maybe either the TT ten or 2-ball will help! :unsure:.
I have the TT 10, and I can not say enough good things about it.
Side story, did not like it when I originally saw it (the lines). Putted with it and something about the ease of alignment kept me playing with it. Finally bought it for training only. Made everything with it or my misses were tap ins. Only putter in recent memory my short/med/long putts are consistent. Today its in the bag. Historically played eye candy good looking Anser style putters. No more.

TT Ten in the bag, pretty please so far with my results.

8/8 inside 5’ is bonkers!!!

33 putts with the TT Ten and that’s an off day with this putter! 🤯 Greens (every single one 😡) were scuffed up by someone or a whole group dragging their feet. But I still managed a 15’ birdie putt, only one 3 putt, and burned edges in abundance. Only one miss inside 5 feet. I loved my old 2-Ball CS, but this putter has been a fantastic addition to the bag.

15 years ago the condition of the greens rarely entered my mind. Now it is a top focus. I do find an end over end rolled putt is less impacted by scuff marks and ball marks but my best days are mid-week when I hit a green/flag position that you realize is pretty pure.

Tomorrow, I will be regripping the #7 and it is going to stay in the bag. Something about this alignment just speaks to me.

Tomorrow, I will be regripping the #7 and it is going to stay in the bag. Something about this alignment just speaks to me.

What grip are you going with? I think the oversized grip was the only glaring weakness in this package for me.

The TTTen is easily the best putter I've ever rolled. On tough greens this weekend, I was all over the hole when paired with the yellow CS TT. My speed control was exceptional, and when I needed a putt to drop, I made it happen. On the 53rd hole, hanging onto a slim lead on my buddies, I topped my tee shot into the hazard. After two great shots, I had a chance to save bogey, but I had to hit a putt up the hill to my right and let it trickle down towards the hole. My read was perfect, and so was my speed. Putt dropped in the center, and I could see the wind leave my buddy's body.

The TTTen is easily the best putter I've ever rolled. On tough greens this weekend, I was all over the hole when paired with the yellow CS TT. My speed control was exceptional, and when I needed a putt to drop, I made it happen. On the 53rd hole, hanging onto a slim lead on my buddies, I topped my tee shot into the hazard. After two great shots, I had a chance to save bogey, but I had to hit a putt up the hill to my right and let it trickle down towards the hole. My read was perfect, and so was my speed. Putt dropped in the center, and I could see the wind leave my buddy's body.

would not want the buddies body to have any wind(y)

My one hang up, every time I pick up another putter is not having the Triple Track alignment. It has become like crack to me.

My one hang up, every time I pick up another putter is not having the Triple Track alignment. It has become like crack to me.
Are you using a Triple Track ball along with the putter?

I am currently.
I haven’t put a TT ball in play yet as I work through my Supersoft inventory, but I plan to! Even without the ball, I feel super confident with my alignment with the TT Ten.

I haven’t put a TT ball in play yet as I work through my Supersoft inventory, but I plan to! Even without the ball, I feel super confident with my alignment with the TT Ten.

I get stuck sometimes lining up both perfectly together, because I am a weirdo, but generally I just really like the alignment.

You may have a hard time going back! My favorite ball is the yellow/black Truvis, but I never put them in the bag because I feel like I’m leaving an advantage on the table. TT combo is just so lethal.

I wasn’t interested in the triple track putters unless I found a ball with triple track that I liked. I have only played one round with a CSXTT; it felt good on a day that I wasn’t playing great. Good enough to try it another round this upcoming weekend.

When I went to the store last week to buy the CSXTT, I wanted to to look at the Marxman Triple Track but really liked two other TT putters I rolled. I need to get a putter fitting at some point and see how I do with the Seven S Triple Track or 2-ball triple track Blade.

I actually picked up the triple track blade not knowing what it was and i had some success at the store with it. I am starting to think that face balanced putters are not my thing and maybe that is why these two felt good? The Seven was with the slant neck but I didn’t really notice it until I got home and saw they had two versions. I picked up the two ball blade thinking it was a mallet.

Back