Odyssey Works Putters Preview

If you ever have reason to come down to Augusta, I have a USA Ryder Cup Slim you can have.
Thanks! I actually picked a couple of those up so I have a spare. If I do keep it I am hoping to find one of the Odyssey branded Superstroke grips for it. I think they come out May 1st.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

Pretty effin' pumped to have the #7CH I traded for in hand in a couple of days. This and the Milled Collection 6M are going to do battle with #TheGrandaddy firmly on my mind.

Pretty effin' pumped to have the #7CH I traded for in hand in a couple of days. This and the Milled Collection 6M are going to do battle with #TheGrandaddy firmly on my mind.

I rolled a Milled Collection this weekend and it almost came home with me.

I rolled a Milled Collection this weekend and it almost came home with me.

The waiting on mine is brutal. Should have gone stock and altered it myself. SO pumped for that one.

The waiting on mine is brutal. Should have gone stock and altered it myself. SO pumped for that one.

I'm excited for you. I noticed that the odyssey site itself sold out of the #5 and #2 models already

What day is today?

Today is #7CH day!

What day is today?

Today is #7CH day!

So jealous. Even with the plumbers neck. I think I need to track one of these down

Still hasn't even shipped. Getting PISSED.

Just tweet the boys at Callaway that everyday you wait, is one more selfie you're going to take and post with #theGrandaddy belt

Operation: Acclimate to something other than c/s for #TheGrandaddy begins!

DSC_0981_zpsjzgx8a2t.jpg

DSC_0983_zpsaznllr0a.jpg

DSC_0985_zpsmkhrqhr3.jpg

DSC_0987_zpsllo741xn.jpg

DSC_0988_zpsokwkf7js.jpg

DSC_0989_zpsydewjhso.jpg

DSC_0990_zpsthopufgy.jpg

So damn pretty Jman.

DSC_0983_zpsaznllr0a.jpg

DSC_0987_zpsllo741xn.jpg

DSC_0989_zpsydewjhso.jpg

So she finally came!?!?! how is it? everything you hoped for?

Can someone tell me the difference(s) between a #7 metal x and #7 works? I'm sure it's something to do with the insert.... But I'm not quite sure.

6m still hasnt shipped sadly

gotcha, thought I had read that odyssey will have a center shaft for the Big T models???

I'm not a big t fan to be totally honest.

understandable, Personally I have never been a fan of the versa scheme in general, wish they would have made a non versa works in the #9 would have ordered first day if they did. And the milled collection is just alot of $$$ for a putter that i have way to many of the same head shape already.

Odyssey Works Putters Preview

Can someone tell me the difference(s) between a #7 metal x and #7 works? I'm sure it's something to do with the insert.... But I'm not quite sure.

Hmm...how to explain this...

I guess I would say the Fusion RX is more white hot than steel, and the Metal X is more steel than white hot. The Fusion RX is more muted when hit, so it appears softer and it does put a better forward roll on the ball.

They are actually very similar though, but yes different inserts.

If you mean the MXM #7, that one is a chemical process on the milled face. It's a harder feeling at impact (not bad) & the #7 Works has the fusion insert with a metal/mesh overlay coving it. It gives a softer feel at impact.

Both are designed to get the ball rolling forward quicker and will boil down to feel preference.

If I'm off I'm sure Jman will correct me.

If you mean the MXM #7, that one is a chemical process on the milled face. It's a harder feeling at impact (not bad) & the #7 Works has the fusion insert with a metal/mesh overlay coving it. It gives a softer feel at impact.

Both are designed to get the ball rolling forward quicker and will boil down to feel preference.

If I'm off I'm sure Jman will correct me.
I putt well with my Metal X, but I think I would enjoy the softer feel. I'll have to give it a roll and see.

DSC_0990_zpsthopufgy.jpg
Putting was something I was concerned with going into the Dos, but I found the transition from CS to flow neck almost second nature (much moreso than the other way around). I'm not, nor have I ever been all that comfortable standing over a plumbers neck putter, but there is something about that #7 right there that I LOVE.

I'm in love with the look of the #1w

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back