Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Dwade just say his coach came up with a gameplan of creating more space? Interesting.

It's nice to see MIA players listen to their coach. They just need to listen to their coach all the time.

Did Magic Johnson go to the Stephen A Smith school of broadcasting? Same cadence and same unnecessary yelling.

Even Magic Johnson is saying that Lebron is doing a "great job attacking the basket" and "not settling for jumpshots". Nice call by Magic. I completely agree with him.

I love how james can crab in from the free throw line to right under the basket and never get called for traveling.. I think that's such a joke.
In the words of Jalen Rose, "that crib dribble had absolutely nothing to do with those 3 steps he took going towards the basket." In this case it was more like 4 or 5 steps...

The cool thing about Lebron is that you can identify him just by watching the players feet - he seriously picks up his pivot foot and shuffles every time he touches the ball.

MIA outrebounding OKC 16 to 6. MIA outshooting OKC 15-33 to 10-28 (thanks to MIA making easy buckets from the paint).

All benefits of MIA attacking the rim and not settling for jumpshots. But the question is will MIA keep it up or fall back into bad habits?

Great to see scoring evenly distributed among MIA starters.

MIA is getting involved as a team by making easy buckets from the paint and 2nd chance points from those misses while attacking the rim.

LBJ needs to keep taking it at Durant.

LBJ needs to keep taking it at Durant.

Absolutely.

3rd foul on Durant (offensive foul), but at least he's attacking the rim.

James just scored on his own missed layup. But he wouldn't have had those 2nd chance points if he hadn't attacked the rim.

Bosh is playin a great game. If they win he's the reason why.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

MIA back up to 15 over OKC.

MIA is sticking to their gameplan of attacking the basket (with the occasional lazy pull up jumpshot from Wade) so far....

Miami is on fire.

For a duke grad Barry's can play on my team any day.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Have to feel a little sorry for Seattle, which used to be the home of the Thunder for over 40 years, when they were called the Seattle Supersonics.

"When players get into the paint, good things will eventually happen." - Jeff Van Gundy, 6/14/12

I saw a funny pic the other day of the Space Needle with a Heat flag on top of it. I lol'ed.

I saw a funny pic the other day of the Space Needle with a Heat flag on top of it. I lol'ed.

I saw that pic too. Seattle is really upset with how the Sonics were taken away from them LOL.

Awesomely intelligent to switch Durant onto Lebron and get the foul. His 4th.

MIA leads OKC by 11 at the end of the 3rd. Basically an uneventful quarter as both teams were trading buckets.

It was interesting to see Jones pull up for a jump shot instead of passing to an open Lebron near the bucket.

Durant has his 5th foul with over 10 minutes left in the game.

OKC coach is leaving Durant in the game. Gutsy, if not foolhardy, move on OKC's part.

Time for MIA to attack Durant and take it to the rim.

Did Wade really just get a foul call for..falling down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back