Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to do the Bridgestone Demo on a set of J40 wedges, but the payment page is not secured with https: encryption. Kind of a no go from here if they want payment information.

I was going to do the Bridgestone Demo on a set of J40 wedges, but the payment page is not secured with https: encryption. Kind of a no go from here if they want payment information.
I noticed the same thing when ordering from them. Seems very amateur-hour IMO. I just used a burner credit card with a low limit and in the end had no problems.

Pondering some sunglasses for golf as well as for other recreational uses. I've narrowed it down to Oakley Flak Jacket XLJ polarized or Bolle Photo V3 golf. The Bolle's are just about half the price so I'm leaning in that direction.

Anyone have or used both? Any preferences?

Pondering some sunglasses for golf as well as for other recreational uses. I've narrowed it down to Oakley Flak Jacket XLJ polarized or Bolle Photo V3 golf. The Bolle's are just about half the price so I'm leaning in that direction.

Anyone have or used both? Any preferences?

Never used the Bolles, but I couldn't love my Flak Jacket xljs more

Never used the Bolles, but I couldn't love my Flak Jacket xljs more

they are my favorites too. I have a couple pair of sundogs that I also really like.

While pondering bags today, I almost knocked over an entire rack of bags trying to get one down LOL....

Pondering sure gets complicated when it seems Ogio stuff up here is all differently named than the stuff online. Bit of a pain.

Such a difficult call. I just can't go away from my 4 wedge setup. Lately I've been leaving the 4 iron out of the bag. I think in my new set I'm going to bend the 4 iron a degree or two strong (essentially going with a 3.5 iron) and have that fill the 2h to 5 iron gap...

They 4 wedge setup has worked well for me. I would have to get rid of my UW, which I really like because I would need something with more versatility around the green.

They 4 wedge setup has worked well for me. I would have to get rid of my UW, which I really like because I would need something with more versatility around the green.

You really like getting rid of your UW, or you really like your UW? If you like it and use it a lot, I'd definitely consider keeping your wedge setup and taking something else - like a 4 or 5 iron - out.

I see a versa 1W in my near future. I gravitate towards that and the versa 2ball lately. Thinking a 1W with a SS slim 3.0 could do the trick!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I have a few, what do you need?

I was ready to pull the trigger on a couple Nickent 7dt hybrids until I read some reviews on here. Now I'm pondering Maltby or something else. I need something to replace my 3&4 irons, preferably with steel or heavier graphite shafts. Ill have driver then 17* 4 wood but need a couple hybrids to fill the gap to my 5 iron that is 27*

You really like getting rid of your UW, or you really like your UW? If you like it and use it a lot, I'd definitely consider keeping your wedge setup and taking something else - like a 4 or 5 iron - out.

Meant I really like it. Not a terrible idea--taking out one of those.

Meant I really like it. Not a terrible idea--taking out one of those.

I took the 4i out because I figured if, every other round or so I come across the perfect 4i distance, I could just hit a crappy 3i instead. I'm really good at hitting crappy 3 irons.

I took the 4i out because I figured if, every other round or so I come across the perfect 4i distance, I could just hit a crappy 3i instead. I'm really good at hitting crappy 3 irons.

haha. I'm not too bad with a crappy 3 iron either.

Seriously pondering a SeeMore Si4 putter. They are currently 50% off on pgatoursuperstore.com

At $82.50 this putter would be a steal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously pondering a SeeMore Si4 putter. They are currently 50% off on pgatoursuperstore.com

Thank you sir! Your post saved me at least $60. I cancelled my order from EWG and placed it on the PGATSS website.

Thank you sir! Your post saved me at least $60. I cancelled my order from EWG and placed it on the PGATSS website.

Awesome!! Had to rub my eyes to make my vision wasn't going on me. Glad you could take advantage of the deal!

R1 Black. Can't believe I'm thinking about it but every time I hit the R1 I kill it (for me anyways). Put it up against the Cobra today and it wasn't even close. I know I've got some clubs to trade in somewhere... May be time for a thinning of the horde.

Those are some incredible deals. Looks like the have all/most of the Si Series, X Series, and FGP lines at 50% off through the 7th. Nice find.

Woke up this morning with Adams CB 3 and A12 pro irons on the mind. Then the stink eye and pointing at the R1 has me aborting this ponder. Well played wife, well played.

Callaway stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back