Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stalker!

Hahaha. Mine is actually a different one, but I was a little freaked out for a second.

I may join team THP just to stalk you

I miss hitting a 5 wood! Commence ponderage.

Not too bad. Only around $125 more than the CTL's.

Agreed, and they feel fantastic. I'm baffled as to why they were removed as a standard option from the Mizuno fitting cart.

Pondering a compressor the pure grip gun and some pure grips. The colors are awesome.

I love my compressor and PURE gun. Payed for itself the first time I saved my Niions

Pondering a winter ball, since morning temps are dipping into the high 30's here. Thinking W/S either Duo or 50 Elite - worth paying extra for the Duo? They're both stupid cheap, but I can get a dz 50's for $13, Duos are $20. Spin is really a non concern here in the winter because the ground is so damp - I've seen drivers stop within 5 yards of landing.

Bridgestone Fixx. I found when it gets cool/cold out that ball firms up and plays and feels almost exactly the same the Bridgestone B330-S. At 20 bucks a doz, its a solid value as well.

Bridgestone Fixx. I found when it gets cool/cold out that ball firms up and plays and feels almost exactly the same the Bridgestone B330-S. At 20 bucks a doz, its a solid value as well.

I would never have even thought about that ball. I'll have to take a look, thanks man.

I need a high launching shaft and a forgiving iron head, pondering has commenced as I think I have someone interested in my current irons and I have a few other things to unload to help bring down the price of a nice set. I need to get on a LM or sim this weekend to play around with a few different offerings.

Higher and more forgiving than the RocketBladez??? Hmmm. Altitudes?

Higher and more forgiving than the RocketBladez??? Hmmm. Altitudes?

big%20golf%20club.jpg

Ping Van was at my course today and i went to hit the i20 irons with the DG S300 shaft, and ended up after talking to the ping rep hitting the G25 irons and very well at that. Serious ponder about some G25 irons (5-W, poss UW)

Ping Van was at my course today and i went to hit the i20 irons with the DG S300 shaft, and ended up after talking to the ping rep hitting the G25 irons and very well at that. Serious ponder about some G25 irons (5-W, poss UW)

Didn't hit the s55's?

I'm a high handicapper with the G25 Black Dots from 4-UW. Butter smooth if you hit them right while they don't kill you when you don't. Just the right amount of feedback imo. I think the 4 is tough to hit though and I'd go Driver, 3W, 3H, 4H, 5-UW if you can.

nice, the g25's are some solid sticks. I'd be all over that UW

I don't disagree. I have been keeping an eye out.

The G25 UW is great and they meld well with the ATV 54 & 58

I'm a high handicapper with the G25 Black Dots from 4-UW. Butter smooth if you hit them right while they don't kill you when you don't. Just the right amount of feedback imo. I think the 4 is tough to hit though and I'd go Driver, 3W, 3H, 4H, 5-UW if you can.

I have everything but the 4H now, because i agree the 4 iron isnt the easiest to hit. Might forgo getting a 4H for a bit since its not a club i use very often anyways.

Has anyone hit the Ben Hogan BH 5 irons? My pro just got them, and oh my goodness! I loved them! I might try buying them from him.
bh5_iron_large.jpg

Been watching a couple kasula white 61s diver shafts on the bay....pondering.

Been watching a couple kasula white 61s diver shafts on the bay....pondering.

If you want one buttery smooth feeling high launch shaft then quit pondering and bite the bullet. That thing is NOICE!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

If you want anything buttery smooth...

Go buy butter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back