Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which SeeMore are you thinking?

Also, dont sleep on the Smart Square, it's legit.

Ryan, why not both right?

As for the seemore, si4 or FGP. May end up with both of those also.

Smart square would be my first mallet, golfsmith is about 2 hrs away, so I may have to head down and roll one for awhile. But love what I hear about it!

Just saw this. I stopped at lunch time and they didn't have them at all. Stopped back after work and they had one each, and was told that's all that was delivered that afternoon.

Man that's rough

Pondering the new BiO Cell...they're so purty

Do I want the Amp Cell in Stiff flex or a 9.5* Xhot in Regular flex? I hit them almost identical lengths but I like the ability of the amp cell to drop the loft down in windy conditions or something of the like. Advice desired.

Do I want the Amp Cell in Stiff flex or a 9.5* Xhot in Regular flex? I hit them almost identical lengths but I like the ability of the amp cell to drop the loft down in windy conditions or something of the like. Advice desired.

Stock shafts in both? If both are consistent go with what is cheapest!

I am pondering anything that will straighten out my drives...

Stock shafts in both? If both are consistent go with what is cheapest!

I may upgrade later but for now until my swing gets tuned (I am using an outdated driver that isn't helping anyone so I don't mind buying then working the shaft later). Cobra it is.

These;

post-254850-0-26234400-1384274158-L.png

Weird. Me to. They are exciting

Pondering a new fairway wood, kinda. I like the Nike VR LE head, but the Made-For 'ahina seems whippy and I had a few shots balloon on me yesterday. Unfortunately this head is glued, so it's hard to experiment. I forsee a VRS Covert Tour in my future.

So jealous of you guys. Those irons do look good. I'm looking forward to hearing what you guys think about them and how they compare from set to set.

I've been trying my best to stay out of this thread, but for some reason I just started thinking I'd like to see what I could do with a 13.5º 3Deep with a xstiff shaft. Why xstiff? Why not, right?

I've been trying my best to stay out of this thread, but for some reason I just started thinking I'd like to see what I could do with a 13.5º 3Deep with a xstiff shaft. Why xstiff? Why not, right?

I am considering a spoon too, not sure which one though. Need to go hit a few, especially the new Callaway line. But I will not be bagging X Flex :nono:

Last edited:
pondering the smart square putter, but the golftown near me doesnt have it, should i order it without rolling it?

pondering the smart square putter, but the golftown near me doesnt have it, should i order it without rolling it?
I dont think you would be upset with that purchase.

Umm.... Want. Yes please!

BZXyxDVIcAAQ-pP.jpg

I dont think you would be upset with that purchase.

thanks, I am really tempted, and I'll keep an eye of the dotd thread for that

This afternoon its putters. I love my SS12, but there's an empty spot in my rack that needs filled... :D

Trying to decide what I really want. Looking at Seemore Z3C and mFGP2. Also considering a BB34 as I've always wanted a #9 style flat stick. Part of me wants to grab a Seemore and maybe go with a cheaper Odyssey #9 until I'm comfortable with it. The Betti homer in me though is leaning the other direction entirely.

Edit: You can add the smart square to that list... That's a pretty varied list of putters...

Last edited:
Monster Tee Hitting Mat, some sort of net, and a new house with room to set it up (and my BirdieBall putting green).

I've got a hard ponder on some Baffler XL' FW's even though I haven't hit one yet. I'm loving what I'm reading about them and I think the head is going to be money, then it's just a matter of finding the right shaft if the stock one doesn't work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back