Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Alpha looks very sexy Aaron. I am drooling

I want another 7 Wood....... I miss not having one in the bag.

Cleveland Classic XL for a budget?

I know, I kinda am thinking about keeping the 3/4 amp cell and getting a 588 5 hybrid. IDK so many options.
U should have at least 1...fact

After seven weeks of simulator golf; I'm pondering some HyperIce elbow, shoulder, and knee packs...............

1. What irons are you currently playing? Currently playing the Brigestone DPC
2. What makeup is your iron set (3-pw, 4-pw, etc)? 4-PW with PX 5.5 shafts
3. LH or RH RH
4. Are you able to play golf right now? YES
5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts? No, but I am extremely excited to try these and compare to them to the i20. Loved the i20's.

1. What irons are you currently playing? Currently playing the Brigestone DPC
2. What makeup is your iron set (3-pw, 4-pw, etc)? 4-PW with PX 5.5 shafts
3. LH or RH RH
4. Are you able to play golf right now? YES
5. Have you tested the i25 irons yet? If so, what are your thoughts? No, but I am extremely excited to try these and compare to them to the i20. Loved the i20's.

Tapatalk fail!

I want another 7 Wood....... I miss not having one in the bag.

Cleveland Classic XL for a budget?

Callaway preowned is doing buy one get one on hybrids and fairway woods. Grab a rfx 7 wood and then an xhot Fwy ,hybrid or 3deep

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Callaway preowned is doing buy one get one on hybrids and fairway woods. Grab a rfx 7 wood and then an xhot Fwy ,hybrid or 3deep

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Smart man right here.

Matrix ozik red tie for my 913d3, hit this shaft in the bio cell+ the other day and loved the feel... eBay hunting has started

War Eagle is correct!

Im pondering what heads Hawk will put the Tour 90s in. Because, I will want those.

I'm thinking AP1's.

What I'm really pondering is TT 5,6, and 7 iron. I'm getting some very nice results out of the TT/MCI combo right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back