Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fatso or 3.0 going on the Scotty tomorrow. Just trying to think which one.

3.0! love it. my dad has a fatso on his putter and it's just awkward.

Been pondering the Amp Cell for a couple weeks now and just about the time I go to pull the trigger that dadgum R1 creeps back in the the picture. Need to decided by Monday. Just unsure about which way to go.

they knocked Callaway's Xhot pro's out of my bag... I love them have played callaway clubs for a long time... Diablo forged before XHP and can't see anything displacing Ap2's.

I can see why. I ended up buying them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been pondering the Amp Cell for a couple weeks now and just about the time I go to pull the trigger that dadgum R1 creeps back in the the picture. Need to decided by Monday. Just unsure about which way to go.

I have a whole range of amp cells for sale over in the BST forum.

A complete bag of Callaway clubs for Lee. Talking fitting all the way through wedges.... Hmmm who would of thought

A complete bag of Callaway clubs for Lee. Talking fitting all the way through wedges.... Hmmm who would of thought

Such odd timing...

I know right... But to be fair, she's been a Callaway homer for a very long time. It's all good though....

I have a whole range of amp cells for sale over in the BST forum.

I have seen some for sale, but I am using gift cards to fund this purchase. So, while the prices in the markets are much better than in store the market is out of pocket and I am trying to avoid putting money into a purchase.

I have seen some for sale, but I am using gift cards to fund this purchase. So, while the prices in the markets are much better than in store the market is out of pocket and I am trying to avoid putting money into a purchase.

Can always offer the seller a gift card as a trade item. As long as the trust is there then it could be good for both parties.

#FamilyCallaway! I love it.

Grips. Crossline ACE 3Gen. Crossline Cord. Maybe some Black Widows. Maybe new Niions. I dunno. Easiest way for my clubs to feel new is change the grips. I'm antsy.

Low lofted hybrids. Something in the 13-15 range....if that even exists.

Low lofted hybrids. Something in the 13-15 range....if that even exists.

I had a Mashie M1 a while ago. It was a nightmare.

I had a Mashie M1 a while ago. It was a nightmare.

It will not be a Mashie....I know that from experience. Haha

Looks like most go to 17, a few adjustable to 16 (bio cell for example).

It will not be a Mashie....I know that from experience. Haha

Looks like most go to 17, a few adjustable to 16 (bio cell for example).

I don't know the specs, but SLDR has a 2h that can be dialed down.

Pondering 4 woods and potentially adding one to my bag. My 3 wood and driver are too close in distance and I am wondering if a 4 wood would be a better bridge between my 4 iron and driver.

Need to hit a few to see where they fall distance wise.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Hmmmmmmm..............................
CGStandBag_zpsc48bdd58.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back