Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys have me pondering this Global Golf trade in. Have a set of irons laying around....hmm.

You're telling me. I'm hoping to be able to trade in for some items since my dream probably can't happen...

I cannot stop thinking about i25 irons.

Love my Apex, but miss my Ping's. Strongly considering making a trade.

You mean the one that touched a golf ball for the very first time in my living room?
Walk up to the putting green in Hubbard...."You're gaming that?" "Don't even get my started on Philly...."

I cannot stop thinking about i25 irons.

Love my Apex, but miss my Ping's. Strongly considering making a trade.
Not only do I have similar thoughts on this, but I've given my pre-Grandaddy Apex/Recoil combo to my dad and he hates them. Keeps asking me, "what did you do with those Ping irons?" (They were in his bag all last summer, and I traded them in when he said he didn't want them). :banghead:

Walk up to the putting green in Hubbard...."You're gaming that?" "Don't even get my started on Philly...."

Not only do I have similar thoughts on this, but I've given my pre-Grandaddy Apex/Recoil combo to my dad and he hates them. Keeps asking me, "what did you do with those Ping irons?" (They were in his bag all last summer, and I traded them in when he said he didn't want them). :banghead:
Why are you not playing COD with us?

That specific set of Apex you own seems to be cursed.

They never close, are you cereal?
Not yet, but I wouldn't be surprised. They are calling for "life-threatening travel conditions" a little south of us overnight. So it probably won't even snow (it's already snowing).

That specific set of Apex you own seems to be cursed.
I think they are BROKEN. Jimmy borrowed them the day we all played as an eightsome outside of Albany...and hated them.

Thats not what I want to hear. My clubs arrive tomorrow to them. I guess my purchase will be waiting for another 2 weeks

Ypu won't need them for 2 more months anyways

SM three5/H2NO/Callaway Aquadry, WHP #7, Vapor Speed driver?... But mostly shoes. My god, the shoes...

Something of the 16* variety. Not sure if hybrid or FW, but need something to fill the 210-220 yardage

J15 hybrid. I found it pretty easy to hit.

A whole lot of Wilson ponders for me, now. Will be reading every THP review I can find, and supplement that with everything else. I expect a lot of sim demo-ing is on the horizon.

Something of the 16* variety. Not sure if hybrid or FW, but need something to fill the 210-220 yardage
Why'd you give up on your X2Hot pro hybrid?

Bags. Still bags.

Why'd you give up on your X2Hot pro hybrid?

My 16* hybrid is currently a Bio Cell 2/3 hybrid. I'm looking at Callaway pre owned for a cheap X2Hot Pro option.

J15 wedges in black 50,55,60 with something other than spinners in them possibly graphite

I keep looking at the below pick and the wear looks awesome to me

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422372165.143366.jpg

Realize I need a bag for this year. Light, stand, not 5 way divider. Price has to be right too. The search begins.

Meanwhile, VPCs, why do you do this to me!?

Realize I need a bag for this year. Light, stand, not 5 way divider. Price has to be right too. The search begins.

Meanwhile, VPCs, why do you do this to me!?

We talked about this..you can make it happen

J15 wedges in black 50,55,60 with something other than spinners in them possibly graphite

I keep looking at the below pick and the wear looks awesome to me

View attachment 18418

Very interested to see what the graphite options will be. I approve of this ponder.

Really need a new 56 for the scoring yardages (75-90). Maybe the MD2 T-grind or a matching RTX2.0?????

FG Tour M3 21* hybrid, and possibly 23* as well. My only fear is that I might have to turn the loft up on the 23* to gap properly which will close the face - and I had some hooks in the 21* until I turned it to 20*, which was perfect. Need one more trip to the shop to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back