Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehehe. Did you throw a bid on it?
I did, but got outbid. I wasn't willing to spend a lot not having hit one. Might keep the eyes peeled though. The other putter I've had my eyes on in the past was a Never Compromise Perfecto, may keep open for that too.

I am not sure the 140% would carry over. I am not sure on that, but I imagine that would be the case.

What you don't use does carry over. I did that with the Adams hybo

What you don't use does carry over. I did that with the Adams hybo
That is certainly interesting. If I did that and bought something that cost like $100 bucks I would be in the same boat though.

I think at this point I either just need to buy the irons and hope I can sell the 4i or don't buy them at all.

Bridgestone J15 CBs .. They are beauties and I hit them quite well... I will be going back to forged irons, had forgotten how good they feel.

Just to update on the Global Golf Trade-In. After back and forth with someone who apparently doesn't make any sort of decisions, I receive this from someone else.. looks like no custom orders.

"I have received your information from Alan, who I believe you have been in communication with. The issue with the Trade In not applying 140% is because it only applies to In Stock items and Custom clubs would have directly ordered with Nike and would not qualify. We do have several sets In Stock, but I believe they do contain a 4 iron. Please let me know if I can assist further."
Is the trade in bonus amount greater than the difference in price between a set having the 4 and not having the 4? If so they just do it

Considering sending some more in to them, mainly because I could get a bag and just load up on golf balls after. Hell, if I were to get rid of stuff individually its just going to go back into golf stuff anyways haha

441 has a great point here.

I made one last plea to them.. The thing is that 5-GW is in stock.. They just need to drop 1 iron. Each iron costs the same amount... I imagine they won't budge, but before I give in I gave it one last shot.

Bridgestone stand bag for my irons.

Alpha 815 or Bridgestone J715. I love the DBD, so I could only imagine what the regular 815 would be like, but damn I want that J715 sooo bad.
Alpha buddy, you'll thank me in the morning

Putting a Proforce V2 shaft in my hybrid soon. Tried the G30 driver today and its impressive to say the least(so is the price). After reading some reviews, I think I'm gonna put the G20 head in my current shaft and be set for 2015.

I wish globalgolf would put my trade-in credit in my account so I could end my u45 ponder

How longs it been?
They received it last Monday. It got marked as reconciled today, but still no amount paid.

Just heard back from them and they said the entire process can take up to 10 business days from when it's received.

You guys have me pondering this Global Golf trade in. Have a set of irons laying around....hmm.

They received it last Monday. It got marked as reconciled today, but still no amount paid.

Just heard back from them and they said the entire process can take up to 10 business days from when it's received.
Yeah 10 days sounds right especially when they run these promos

Thats not what I want to hear. My clubs arrive tomorrow to them. I guess my purchase will be waiting for another 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back