Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been hitting my archaic J40 hybrid awesome lately, and it has me absolutely JACKED UP about how the D200 hybrids will perform in my hands. I could see 2 or 3 easily making it into my THP Legacy bag!

I've been hitting my archaic J40 hybrid awesome lately, and it has me absolutely JACKED UP about how the D200 hybrids will perform in my hands. I could see 2 or 3 easily making it into my THP Legacy bag!

Well, archaic may be a touch strong haha. They're still great hybrids. But yeah, I think you are going to be in a great place with a couple D200's in your bag!

After handily hitting them 15 yards of carry further than my CB3's in the shop today, Titleist AP1's are my current semi-ponder. The things are stupid long.

I have been hitting my Callaway XHot Pro 3w so well recently, I was thinking about picking up another one.
There is a used (hardly used) one at the local shop - I may need to trade in a putter or something and see if they will swap it out!

Well i was also launching at 23 degrees. Maybe that is good. Now you have me pondering again.

I want the perfect combination of distance and consistent accuracy both latterally and vertically, I'm in ponder mode but have an idea of the direction, TP's

I want the perfect combination of distance and consistent accuracy both latterally and vertically, I'm in ponder mode but have an idea of the direction, TP's

If you hit the TPs better than the RSi2s, God help us all.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I've been doing that but the grip is too thin down there because I forgot to add an extra half wrap when I installed the grip so I figure I might as well cut it down if I'm gonna switch out grips anyways. Plus if that extra length is there it'll be too tempting haha

Put that extra wrap on, or go midsized. I put a midsized on my X2Hot for gripping down, and it feels so much better than gripping down on a standard sized grip. I cut down my K15 which really helped accuracy, but choking down on the X2Hot is giving me accuracy plus more distance if I'm on a wide open hole.

Pondering a W/S Grant Park. I'm rolling the 8883 so dang well, I wonder if I could squeeze even a little extra out of the counterbalancing provided in this years model.

Otherwise, just waiting for my shafts to come in for my woods and I'm set. Though I need a push cart and would like a new set of golf shoes.

After seeing a picture of them yesterday, I am completely set on trying out the new Odyssey Big T #5 putter. I've never been a half mallet guy but this specific one has me hooked b

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Started pondering a SuperStroke counterbalanced 3.0 for my White Ice #5 this morning. Anyone have any experience with these?

Midsize grips. Had an old 3W with a larger grip and all I ever did was hit that thing straight. Don't know if it was the grip, but it's worth a shot. Don't know why I never thought of it before.

Mack Daddy PM grind... Dangit

fubuki z fairway wood shaft for an adams xtd ti 15*. will be adjusting the loft to add at least a degree, and i need all the launch i can get. not sure whether to go 65 r or s, or 75 r or s.

I think I just found my new bag...

pDSP1-14819737dt.jpg

Something odyssey probably

Pondering how long I'm gonna have to wait to buy some Srixon Z745s

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Being someone that walks 90% of my rounds, this is really intriguing. Enjoy my Clicgear but several less steps and a handy seat is cool. The one kicker is storage...I love it and this doesn't have a ton.

combo_lime_result.jpg

combocart_silver_closed_result.jpg

That is definitely different.

Being someone that walks 90% of my rounds, this is really intriguing. Enjoy my Clicgear but several less steps and a handy seat is cool. The one kicker is storage...I love it and this doesn't have a ton.

combo_lime_result.jpg

combocart_silver_closed_result.jpg

the seat will be needed with the way rounds have been going around these parts slooooooooooooooooo. The THP green one does look good.

Apex, XR pro or Apex pro with something in the 130gr realm with in stiff, would like to find a 125gr recoil or steelfiber to try in them. KBS tour-V in 120 and 90 and I could feel the vibration and I don't wanna go back to steel.

the seat will be needed with the way rounds have been going around these parts slooooooooooooooooo. The THP green one does look good.

Agreed! I walked last Saturday, the heat came up and we were waiting on every shot...

XR 6 hybo, but I'm broke!

BioDrive leather shoes too, but I'm still broke!

XR 6 hybo, but I'm broke!

BioDrive leather shoes too, but I'm still broke!

2 choices:

Sell a putter....or 30

or

Marry a doctor

#choosewisely

Now I am really pondering a completely custom shaft.

Now I am really pondering a completely custom shaft.

I heard of an opportunity. You gonna try for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back