Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's #WPF but I'm good on wedges so I'm pondering putter components. Specifically the KBS CT Tour putter shafts. I think my Lajosi may just require a brushed chrome shaft.

I know it's #WPF but I'm good on wedges so I'm pondering putter components. Specifically the KBS CT Tour putter shafts. I think my Lajosi may just require a brushed chrome shaft.

They’re really great shafts. Nice feel and the finishes are phenomenal.

Due to having my cooler pocket damaged by spilled bug repellant with deet, I'm in the market for a new cart bag, one that I can use with a motorized push cart or on a regular golf cart.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Due to having my cooler pocket damaged by spilled bug repellant with deet, I'm in the market for a new cart bag, one that I can use with a motorized push cart or on a regular golf cart.

I really like my Ogio Alpha Convoy bag. Plenty of storage, no issues with the clubs tangling. If I was buying new I’d look really hard at the RTC version, just for the legs.

I really like my Ogio Alpha Convoy bag. Plenty of storage, no issues with the clubs tangling. If I was buying new I’d look really hard at the RTC version, just for the legs.

I have the RTC and it’s great. I got it for the legs even though I can count on one hand the number of times I’ve taken the entire bag out to the practice tee. But that’s because I’ve been using my Odyssey Double Swirl stand bag since I got it at the OE. Both are great bags but the Alpha Convoy series are true cart bags.

I will check that out now, thanks.

I really like the look of the sun mountain c130. My dad just bought one. It might be to big though.

Thinking of ditching the 5W and look for a Ping G410 2 Hybrid. I have the Ping G400 3 Hybrid and love it.
Is the 410 that much better?

Grips. The UTX’s from last year are starting to wear out. Wondering if I should replace the bad ones or try new grips.

G410 is an awesome hybrid. Fantastic club all around

Thinking of ditching the 5W and look for a Ping G410 2 Hybrid. I have the Ping G400 3 Hybrid and love it.
Is the 410 that much better?

Yes. The 410 3h goes as far as my 3 wood. Absolutely easy to hit. The G400 was always meh to me.

HZRDUS GREEN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HZRDUS GREEN

Love that shaft! Did you get a chance to try it today?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Love that shaft! Did you get a chance to try it today?

Yes I did and I was pleasantly surprised by it. It was playable

Yes I did and I was pleasantly surprised by it. It was playable
I know right? I feel like they maybe turned some potential users away with all the talk about it being their stiffest shaft ever. It doesn't really feel like that. I've played shafts the felt stouter.

It reminds me of how my iron shafts feel. Very stable.

Grips. The UTX’s from last year are starting to wear out. Wondering if I should replace the bad ones or try new grips.
Go for them all. Do it once and be done with it for a while.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Going to try out some bigger putter grips today

Pondering a 52* wedge bent to 51* for the autumn/winter when I’m not using my 64*, a space in the bag.

At the moment the gap between my UW and my 54* is about 25y, so I’m using the UW slightly open faced. Would be easier with another club.

Considering an RTX4 or will maybe wait for the new Mack Daddy 5 in a W Grind.

Pondering the Srixon Z585/HZRDUS Red combo that I won today courtesy of this forum and our phenomenal friends at Srixon Golf. So excited...

I am still waiting on an email to pre-order a T22. I don’t need one so I hope it never comes. But if it does, I’m pondering.

Pondering the Srixon Z585/HZRDUS Red combo that I won today courtesy of this forum and our phenomenal friends at Srixon Golf. So excited...

Congrats!

An Epic Flash Heavenwood.

No more ponders and it’s surreal

No more ponders and it’s surreal

I know you just went through and INSANE experience, but....

We have also seen you post this 2,592 times before.

Hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back