Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you can wait a couple weeks for my new set to be built i have a set you can use a while until The Grandaddy

Dang bro...that’s more than generous of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh boy, I found a center shaft Toulon Indianapolis that is calling my name. I have absolutely no need for it but I love that shape and being a center shaft makes it even better.

I hit the Tour Edge CBX 119 hybrid and loved it.

Still pondering the Cleveland cbx irons just too cheap to buy new now

Stiffer shaft for my driver and 4 wood. They are the only clubs I hook/pull. Not sure if a more stout shaft will help?

Anyone know a company for custom mid mallet covers?

Anyone know a company for custom mid mallet covers?

I believe EP will do a mid mallet size for you upon request.

And actually, to my knowledge Robert Mark will too.

Actually sitting on his IG page now looking at his work. I have an email out to EP since I know his work already but I’m not sure if the turnaround time is doable.

Confirmed. I have a blade-style mid mallet cover from RMG. Great cover. Only think I'd change is to replace the velcro closure with a magnetic one but thats really a nitpick. His work is excellent.

I'm not sure if it's an official ponder yet, but I won a long drive contest at a tournament yesterday with an unreleased driver.

Titleist T200 irons or Mizuno JPX Hot Metal

I'm not sure if it's an official ponder yet, but I won a long drive contest at a tournament yesterday with an unreleased driver.

Hahahahahaha DUDE!

Confirmed. I have a blade-style mid mallet cover from RMG. Great cover. Only think I'd change is to replace the velcro closure with a magnetic one but thats really a nitpick. His work is excellent.

Any photos with the cover on a mid mallet?

Rolling a top secret putter.

I have some things to say about the shape compared to other similar ones out there that I think will draw some....strong....reactions when the time comes.

I have some things to say about the shape compared to other similar ones out there that I think will draw some....strong....reactions when the time comes.

well that sounds interetsing

I enjoy a good overreaction. Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back