Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
was it that low? I am not sure if you can/want to post it, but this is intriguing
I'm not going to post prices since it's a custom thing and will vary based on what is wanted, shoot him an inquiry email though. You might be surprised all you can get done for a solid price.

Cobra.....want some Cobra in my bag.

was it that low? I am not sure if you can/want to post it, but this is intriguing
I'd rather not post it because its a custom order kind thing.

He has some for sale on his website that are worth checking out IMO!

Callaway big Bertha v series is awesome.
Out of my budget looking at older Tour Edge stuff or even Cobra BioCell range. Something I can find in the sub $100 market.

I wish this wasn't just in Japan. It's a stand bag I'd love to rock.

bridgestone-tour-model-stand-bag-cbg501-04_083914e1-c406-452f-80a5-9d00c366a97c_large.jpg

I wish this wasn't just in Japan. It's a stand bag I'd love to rock.

bridgestone-tour-model-stand-bag-cbg501-04_083914e1-c406-452f-80a5-9d00c366a97c_large.jpg
I love mine! It was an expensive buy but zero regrets for me.

Gosh darn it....I want new irons....but I also want to remain married.

Decisions, decisions...wife or irons?!?! haha

After hitting the aero burner on the range today it is on ponder list. I kind of hope next range session is not great with it haha

interesting... Here's what the japan site shows:

bstone.png
Its not the worst top ever but I like others better. I have my putter in the top section, then my driver woods and hybrids in the next, irons split the next 2 sections and wedges in the bottom section. You will see it this weekend. Also mine was 220+ shipping on rakuten.

Its not the worst top ever but I like others better. I have my putter in the top section, then my driver woods and hybrids in the next, irons split the next 2 sections and wedges in the bottom section. You will see it this weekend. Also mine was 220+ shipping on rakuten.

I was about to ask for a photo, but in hand representation sounds like a win to me! Awesome.

After hitting the aero burner on the range today it is on ponder list. I kind of hope next range session is not great with it haha

I really enjoyed it when I hit it, and the price point isn't bad. I just can't bring myself to buy a bonded driver these days when there are so many adjustable models.

Also a 46" stock shaft is insanity. I annihilated it when I hit it good, but I'd have to see if I could do that consistently.

I really enjoyed it when I hit it, and the price point isn't bad. I just can't bring myself to buy a bonded driver these days when there are so many adjustable models.

Also a 46" stock shaft is insanity. I annihilated it when I hit it good, but I'd have to see if I could do that consistently.
I was choking down 1 inch on it

I'm pondering some sort of contraption that will help me increase my swing speed so I can ball out like a scratch golfer.....maybe that will validate me as a golfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back