Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new flat stick. Not quite sure what yet, but I'm thinking of starting my research at 330m or #1 wide. Not a big Seemore guy, good looking finishes but just doesn't suit my eye standing over the ball. Open to suggestions.

Expensive or not expensive?
Insert or no?

A new flat stick. Not quite sure what yet, but I'm thinking of starting my research at 330m or #1 wide. Not a big Seemore guy, good looking finishes but just doesn't suit my eye standing over the ball. Open to suggestions.

Depends on the price point and what type of face you like. I'm partial to the 330M shape and callaway pre-owned has a huge putter sale right now. Their like new is pretty much new.

Depends on the price point and what type of face you like. I'm partial to the 330M shape and callaway pre-owned has a huge putter sale right now. Their like new is pretty much new.

I'll have to check it out. Thanks

Expensive or not expensive?
Insert or no?

Looking under $150, I currently have a TM Ghost Spider S and like the feel of the insert in it, but am pondering something a little more compact.

Tank #7

Nike wedges. Happy #WPF everyone

I'll have to check it out. Thanks

Looking under $150, I currently have a TM Ghost Spider S and like the feel of the insert in it, but am pondering something a little more compact.

Can't beat the White Hot Pro line for value and goodness.

Odyssey Works 1W and SeeMore Giant FGP!

Pondering grabbing a couple Apex with Recoils from Callaway Preowned, just as single irons to try them out.

Any suggests on what irons you would potentially see the largest benefit if trying to test head to head? Was thinking a 6 and 7 iron, just to see if I could notice significant benefits when comparing against the Altitudes.

Make sure you specify old Nike wedges, the engage line is fugly.

I need to see them in person, but I kind of like the weird engage wedges... That said, if I see a bunch of the old ones on closeout this weekend somewhere at the Golf Expo, I might consider picking up a set. I loved the VR forged Dual Sole I had in the bag for a while. Not sure they'd beat out the 588, but consider this my #WPF

All wedges need to come encased in wax.

It will look cool on a shelf. Though I wonder how many dumb stores will think its supposed to stay on there and have people demo it that way hahaha

It will look cool on a shelf. Though I wonder how many dumb stores will think its supposed to stay on there and have people demo it that way hahaha

"These are the softest feeling wedges I have ever hit!"

Wedges either j15 or vokey with recoils needs to happen by spring and a black finish

Yeah they stand a stellar shot and I have good experience with the j15's

I'm pretty convinced I'm going to take my 3 iron out of my bag, not because I don't like it, but just because I don't find myself hitting it all that often. I'm pondering whether to try to fill the gap between my 2-hybrid and 4-iron with another hybrid or something like an Apex UT or whether to just leave the gap (since I don't hit the 3 iron much anyway) and add another wedge.

XR pro irons.... Hit em in Tampa today.. OHHH MYYY!!! I was pretty sure I was gonna buy the bstone CBs but the XRpros are performers!!

Looked at the thread and their website I think I am now in love with Cure putters. I want one or three.

I have now hit every hybrid on the market in 2015 and truly am in love with the Callaway XR Pro model.

I'm going to go look at hybrids today. I really need to finish off my bag for 2015 and new hybrids are next up on the list.

XR pro irons.... Hit em in Tampa today.. OHHH MYYY!!! I was pretty sure I was gonna buy the bstone CBs but the XRpros are performers!!

This is definitely becoming the trend. I need to hit them, ASAP.

I have now hit every hybrid on the market in 2015 and truly am in love with the Callaway XR Pro model.

Love it, nothing like finding a hybrid that just works best for you no matter what it is, I know that's whats happened with me this year. Though I will always remember the lethality you had with the Launcher, no way its as long as the new stuff, but man you pounded that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back