Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A picture that will infuriate THPers. This box arrived two days ago. I know it's filled with pre-release gear. I know it's for photo samples and I know the embargo is next week.

I have not opened it.

8259775c882341212520233e942d4459.jpg
Helllloooooooooo

W grind on the 54 is what I am thinking.

Now to figure out 58, perhaps the W there too.

my 54 is W grind. Love that thing, and for me to say that about a Cally wedge is a minor miracle. I'd probably get one in 58 too.

I've got a set of shafts to put in my 545s, but completely screwed up the test club I had. Thinking of either bringing the shafts to someone to reshaft or just ordering a new set of 545 (or other iron) with DGS300. Thinking the purchase might actually be cheaper w. trade in.

W grind on the 54 is what I am thinking.

Now to figure out 58, perhaps the W there too.
I've got 50 s grind, 54 w grind then pm grind 58. The s grind in the aw for more full shot/versatility, w in the 54 for more bounce out of fluffy lies, pm for 58 for that extra face on flops. Compliments perfectly imo

After some correspondence with Danny at UST, I may be modifying this ponder to 850F's with the standard Recoil 95. I want to see if the builder can make me one club to try first though - or find one somewhere online, but I haven't had much look in the brief time I've searched.

I *think* I've seen a few Mizuno fitting carts around here somewhere...I'll keep my eyes open.

my 54 is W grind. Love that thing, and for me to say that about a Cally wedge is a minor miracle. I'd probably get one in 58 too.
Good stuff, thanks Deano.

I've got 50 s grind, 54 w grind then pm grind 58. The s grind in the aw for more full shot/versatility, w in the 54 for more bounce out of fluffy lies, pm for 58 for that extra face on flops. Compliments perfectly imo
If I did a 50*, the S grind would be the way to go for me.

I've got a set of shafts to put in my 545s, but completely screwed up the test club I had. Thinking of either bringing the shafts to someone to reshaft or just ordering a new set of 545 (or other iron) with DGS300. Thinking the purchase might actually be cheaper w. trade in.
Not sure if you have another set of irons or how quickly you need them but I will gladly reshaft for you if you want

Not sure if you have another set of irons or how quickly you need them but I will gladly reshaft for you if you want

I may take you up on this. There's snow on the ground, so there's about zero rush... Thanks a ton for the offer!

If I did a 50*, the S grind would be the way to go for me.

This is exactly what I was thinking.

I was thinking S on 54 too as it would be rarely used with face opened up...

I cant wait to hear what you decide and how you like them!

I may take you up on this. There's snow on the ground, so there's about zero rush... Thanks a ton for the offer!
No prob at all. I'll pm you my address

I *think* I've seen a few Mizuno fitting carts around here somewhere...I'll keep my eyes open.

Let me know if you find one with a Recoil in it. I checked at Pro Golf and they have a cart but a) they don't have Recoils in it and b) somebody stripped the threads on the 850F head so it doesn't matter anyways haha :banghead:

A picture that will infuriate THPers. This box arrived two days ago. I know it's filled with pre-release gear. I know it's for photo samples and I know the embargo is next week.

I have not opened it.

8259775c882341212520233e942d4459.jpg

Haha. Just realized its still sitting there.
Will bust it open later and start with the pictures.

Haha. Just realized its still sitting there.
Will bust it open later and start with the pictures.

PLEASE!

I've been trying to zoom to see who the box is from company wise...to no avail.

PLEASE!

Ha! I did the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PLEASE!

Hahaha - I tried the same thing. And unfortunately, the CSI "enhance" doesn't work in real life.

Please share with JB, we are waiting to see the goods.

You have to specify a sector or groups of sectors first. ;)
Hahaha - I tried the same thing. And unfortunately, the CSI "enhance" doesn't work in real life.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

rey0456-camo_1__15523.1451348985.480.480.jpg

The color pop from the zipper is legit.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Great minds think alike. I was trying to figure out between that one and the color Fupy bought.

I'd normally go red, but the red one is REALLY red.

Green is still a thought, though it bothers me that my N3J cover would clash a bit with it and my green Jan Craig covers (yes, I'm strange).

The color pop from the zipper is legit.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Love it, would match my badass Callaway red and red accented headcovers PERFECTLY and is more fun than an all black bag.

Either way, I call this "Operation Conserve my Grandaddy Bag".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back