Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you order both or the green?

I ordered the White/Orange model. I figure the Green one will be plenty popular at events in 2016 so I decided to match my Clicgear because I am a weirdo and it actually gets me to consolidate to a single bag versus a stand bag and a cart bag.

I'm getting antsy about MD3's. Thinking I'll know what direction I'm going next week and pick up a 60* at least with the gift card I got for Christmas.

Wow! Those HL5's look amazing. Love all the colorways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An SC100 and the Rife Hero Two. Totally unrelated ponders.

A picture that will infuriate THPers. This box arrived two days ago. I know it's filled with pre-release gear. I know it's for photo samples and I know the embargo is next week.

I have not opened it.

8259775c882341212520233e942d4459.jpg

Glad to see the room is still semi in tact

A picture that will infuriate THPers. This box arrived two days ago. I know it's filled with pre-release gear. I know it's for photo samples and I know the embargo is next week.

I have not opened it.

8259775c882341212520233e942d4459.jpg

Until we know what is in the box I am more interested in the Bridgestone bags in the picture :D

A new 2016 Callaway HL5 golf bag, GBB Heavenwood, White Hot RX putter...... ( I blame Kang and Fupresti)

The anti-ponder right there.

I'm guessing W/S goodies :) just a guess of course. But you have way more will power than I do. I'd have to rip that baby open like a fat kid looking for an Oreo.

Glad to see it's being heavilyy guarded by a Minon and Captain America. Can't wait to see what's inside.

I'm guessing W/S goodies :) just a guess of course. But you have way more will power than I do. I'd have to rip that baby open like a fat kid looking for an Oreo.
I'm betting he did open and drool, then boxed it up again for the tease!!

Callaway MD3 46* wedge and a Callaway Big Bertha staff stand bag!

I am also pondering what goodies will be in my holiday grab bag!!!

JPX 850 Forged with Recoil Proto 95. It's inching closer to purchase, though it will still likely be at least a month before I can budget the funds. I'll need to sell some extra crap to make this happen, but it'll be worth it.

After some correspondence with Danny at UST, I may be modifying this ponder to 850F's with the standard Recoil 95. I want to see if the builder can make me one club to try first though - or find one somewhere online, but I haven't had much look in the brief time I've searched.

I am 100% changing up my wedges this season and am really pondering the MD3's because of all the love they get on THP! I have had the MD2, and have been fairly consistent with bagging Vokey... But I guess I need to test out an MD3.

Im really needing to try the MD3s. I may be making a blind purchase this afternoon.

W grind on at least 1.
W grind on the 54 is what I am thinking.

Now to figure out 58, perhaps the W there too.

Now that I've kicked a couple fairway woods out for the heavenwood, I have a 25 yard gap between my 4 iron and heavenwood. Pondering what would be a good fit. I don't get along with most hybrids, so I'm thinking I may CPO a V-Series 9 Wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back