Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offer submitted on a mint Anser Milled #5.

A few of us had "Holy $&%#!" swings with Adam's driver. Pretty impressive. Ponder very much approved.
Well I am going to Golfsmith tomorrow in hope of trading some clubs in for the 816! Fingers crossed it works out! Haha need to lighten the excess club buildup at the house lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

New Bstone 330 RX. Then new 330 when they release.

Think its a need.

Think its a need.

Same here, I play the 330 now. Curious to see if they are more like the 330S though.

Headed to Golfsmith today with my current 7i to see if my graphite shaft for my irons ponder is going to become a full fledged thing or not.

Same here, I play the 330 now. Curious to see if they are more like the 330S though.
I'm honestly expecting them to be a completely different ball from the past since listening to how adamant Corey and Co. are about it legit being a completely new design other than name and box color.

Think its a need.

They are fantastic. The RXS blew me away.

GBB Heavenwood again... I really think this needs to happen.

They are fantastic. The RXS blew me away.

Its a really good ball. I think the B330-S might be the spinniest ball I have ever used.
I dialed back to the RX so that softer compression takes some off. Just fantastic lineup.

Its a really good ball. I think the B330-S might be the spinniest ball I have ever used.
I dialed back to the RX so that softer compression takes some off. Just fantastic lineup.

I'm excited to give the RX a go soon. The RXS was just fun around the greens.

If you can make it to Clearwater tomorrow by 7:30am, we can give them a run if you want...You know to brave the cold and all.

Now that i got the irons set, need to figure out how far i hit the 4 iron and get an appropriate hybrid to round out the bag. Was contemplating either fairway wood or hybrid, but i hit the m2 hybrid so well, was making me lean in that direction. Just need to see if i hit anything else any better.

I have a sleeve of the RXS left, thinking of giving them a try next Friday, have only hit the RX so far

which grind to go with on the 60* MD3...thinking going C.

I'm super torn between RX and plain 330. I'm a long-time RX guy but switched to the hydrocore 330 not to long ago and man is it special for me.

I'm super torn between RX and plain 330. I'm a long-time RX guy but switched to the hydrocore 330 not to long ago and man is it special for me.

I pulled out the 330 at the THP Bridgestone championship and fell in love with the ball again. I now use it pretty much exclusively instead of the Chrome Soft and the RX model. I love it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was crushing the B330 on Day 1 at Disney. I'm definitely going to give the ones more time in the bag

Im pondering what new SWAG guys lucky enough to get into the Gauntlet are going to get.

Im pondering what new SWAG guys lucky enough to get into the Gauntlet are going to get.

Pure awesomeness.

extra bounce with w grind might not hurt

I use a 58* right now with 7 bounce and do well with it. The way I use it around the green a high bounce wedge brings doubt in my mind with the leading edge for me.

I use a 58* right now with 7 bounce and do well with it. The way I use it around the green a high bounce wedge brings doubt in my mind with the leading edge for me.

what is your intended use for the 60 since it's only a 2* gap to the 58*

what is your intended use for the 60 since it's only a 2* gap to the 58*

Same stuff, so basically everything. It's going to replace the 58, not in addition to though. I use it for exactly what Freddie says not to haha, but I practice the crap out of it and have really good success so I'm not going to change it. I'm just going 60 because I almost always open the 58 a little bit, so I will just use the 60 square. Plus I already have a 56 MD3 that I am going to bend to 55 if I ever get around to it. Should be playing 50-55-60 which I like the idea of a lot.

But right after I posted about the low bounce I pulled out my Cleveland CG14 that has 12* of bounce and was using it just fine. So now all 3 grinds are back on the table.

Same stuff, so basically everything. It's going to replace the 58, not in addition to though. I use it for exactly what Freddie says not to haha, but I practice the crap out of it and have really good success so I'm not going to change it. I'm just going 60 because I almost always open the 58 a little bit, so I will just use the 60 square. Plus I already have a 56 MD3 that I am going to bend to 55 if I ever get around to it. Should be playing 50-55-60 which I like the idea of a lot.

But right after I posted about the low bounce I pulled out my Cleveland CG14 that has 12* of bounce and was using it just fine. So now all 3 grinds are back on the table.

My wedges are 50-55-60 and I love how it plays on the course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back