Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I still believe it's a reactionary move by them, I want one of those red Odyssey putters.

We all can't be first to market (speaking from personal work experience) and if it seems to work better than Rory's Spider, it can't be all bad.

We all can't be first to market (speaking from personal work experience) and if it seems to work better than Rory's Spider, it can't be all bad.
Rory can't putt period, lol

Wasn't talking about Rory, it's simply a reactionary move and I'm not used to seeing Odyssey do that, that's all.

Plus, Odyssey and Scotty did red a long long time ago.

Wasn't talking about Rory, it's simply a reactionary move and I'm not used to seeing Odyssey do that, that's all.

Ha, completely agree on Rory. I was just taking a shot at his putting and that I work for one of the biggest companies in my industry and ugh, we trail so hard sometimes.

Last edited:

Plus, Odyssey and Scotty did red a long long time ago.
When one of your slogans is "innovate or die" it's probably not a good idea to follow trends as opposed to setting them.
That said jumping on the red paint bandwagon doesn't really diminish any of their product innovations, its just a strange turn in philosophy.

When one of your slogans is "innovate or die" it's probably not a good idea to follow trends as opposed to setting them.
That said jumping on the red paint bandwagon doesn't really diminish any of their product innovations, its just a strange turn in philosophy.
Agree totally.

But I still want one. A #7 would be badass.

Agree totally.

But I still want one. A #7 would be badass.

Agree on all counts. I love how the 2 ball models look.

OH! Also pondering a quasi similar profiled shaft as this THCE to try in the Epic to prevent pulling it out of the M1 combo that is maybe the best I've ever hit. Extremely butt stiff, but with a soft tip section.

I'm pondering a #1 Wide W/B/W O-Works. Just wish the head weight was a bit higher.

I can't seem to shake the O-works 2 ball off my pondering radar.

since i cant buy yet because they are not out i will ponder a set of ap2/ap3 combo of some sort..

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Beautiful putters. He's got some legit backing and is killing it right now for looks and extras (HC, markers, tools). I blew him off initially after poor communication, but he's legit.

Bad Communication was a big thing I heard about him a few months back. Sounds like he's got some of that taken care of and now production a lot more. Good to see more smaller companies making it the golf realm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree on all counts. I love how the 2 ball models look.
Speaking of just watching the Travelers replay right now and Daniel Berger has his one ball version in red with a black ball on the rear, looks really good.

Bad Communication was a big thing I heard about him a few months back. Sounds like he's got some of that taken care of and now production a lot more. Good to see more smaller companies making it the golf realm.

Kept me from buying early. I'll definitely be getting one down the road though, considering moving both my CT's to do so.
Speaking of just watching the Travelers replay right now and Daniel Berger has his one ball version in red with a black ball on the rear, looks really good.
I would roll the hell out of that.

Kept me from buying early. I'll definitely be getting one down the road though, considering moving both my CT' to do so.

I would roll the hell out of that.

If they ever make that model available oh man...

I have no club ponders so I'm moving to accessories/apparel.

Pondering long and hard about a few slots in my bag. Thinking Tour Edge.

pondering a fitting for at least irons. my scores are getting worse, and hitting irons well but missing greens is frustrating.

pondering a fitting for at least irons. my scores are getting worse, and hitting irons well but missing greens is frustrating.

I feel like you haven't really ever been happy with those irons, maybe a fitting will point you in a direction you didn't expect?

I feel like you haven't really ever been happy with those irons, maybe a fitting will point you in a direction you didn't expect?

that's where i am too. i've second-guessed them pretty much since i got them. first thing is to get with tadashi70 for a round and some assessment of what's going on. if there's something big i need to work on, no reason to get fit. we'll see.

An entire new bag. Woke up this morning to a car broken into and clubs gone!! FML!!!

An entire new bag. Woke up this morning to a car broken into and clubs gone!! FML!!!

Oh no! Turns my stomach to read that.

Oh my goodness X, so sorry to hear that. Your Morgan Cup clubs?

Oh wow X. That's terrible. Any chance insurance helps at all?

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

that is so awful, x

That is absolutely awful to hear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back