Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
An entire new bag. Woke up this morning to a car broken into and clubs gone!! FML!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Holy **** dude. Wow.

Let me know if I can help at all. I'd be happy to send you some stuff.

That sucks X,had the same happen to me earlier this year. Hope it wasn't the Morgan cup set

Thanks all. Besides feeling violated and now worried it may happen again, YES, it was the MC set. Pretty bummed out right now. You know it's bad when the wife even feels bad about the clubs! She knows what that set meant!!!

Oh my goodness X, so sorry to hear that. Your Morgan Cup clubs?

Unfortunately yes! Makes it much harder to digest because it is that set!

Oh wow X. That's terrible. Any chance insurance helps at all?

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Not sure. Going to call and find out.

Thanks all. Besides feeling violated and now worried it may happen again, YES, it was the MC set. Pretty bummed out right now. You know it's bad when the wife even feels bad about the clubs! She knows what that set meant!!!

That's stinks. Hope they turn up. Check on Craigslist ,other sites.

An entire new bag. Woke up this morning to a car broken into and clubs gone!! FML!!!

Geez....sorry to hear that X. That's crazy...and your MC clubs at that. Smh.

OMG that is horrible X i feel
For you man

Give me a couple of days to get back to the office and see if I can get the intangibles replaced. Clubs are available, but a custom bag from a THP Event does not always come up.

Very sorry to hear o f this, hope you find the creeps involved!!

Oh man that's awful so sorry X

So sorry X, that is freaking awful

Damn dude. That's effed up and I'm very sorry for you.

Dude that SUCKS. I'm so sorry to hear this.

That sux dude. Can't even imagine how I would feel having clubs stolen let alone ones that have some serious sentimental value

Sorry to hear that X. Hope they pop up or someone gets caught

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that x.man - terrible feeling I'm sure.

Damn X, instant karma comes back to people that do shady $&@! like that!!!

Pondering an execution on this shaft change plan I haven't talked about.. Kind of nervous about it, kind of tired thinking about all the work hahahaha
Well...we're listening haha

F7 3 iron. This will most likely turn into a purchase within 24 hours, just have to decide if I'm going matching shaft or trying graphite.

Toulon Indy just because.

Even though I honestly think they're a bit homely looking (my personal opinion), I'm pondering a steelhead heavenwood.

pondering a fitting for at least irons. my scores are getting worse, and hitting irons well but missing greens is frustrating.

Pondering the same thing. Some of the same reasons, but mainly because I kinda want some i200s.

Even though I honestly think they're a bit homely looking (my personal opinion), I'm pondering a steelhead heavenwood.

I like your choice of wording haha. Im not entirely impressed by the looks either, or the lack of optifit hosel honestly, but I do like the blue.

I've said this before but with a certain deal on eBay it may no longer be a ponder...

Cobra King Pur wedges

Driver and fairway wood are officially the worst clubs in my bag right now. I know that it's partially due to my swing, but the misses with those clubs are costing me more strokes than anything else right now. Thus I am pondering a fitting for those clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back