Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I’ve got to agree with you there. I hit it a lot off the tee but one stood out last round on a par three playing 230 (dumb) with OB right and water short (dumb, dumb). It wasn’t enough club to get pin high but I knew it would go straight and about 215-20, so it was a no brainer. No one else hit the green. The hybrid is great
CHEATER stick. With the Velocore 9X in it now? Holy balls.

UST LinQ, AD GP Or HZRDUS Smoke Green driver shafts

Pondering how much of a cheater stick the SIM hybrid is, good lord it’s hilarious.

You have it in a 4h?

I probably don’t need a Scotty...

"Big contemplation" is if I can get down to 2nd Swing MPLS to see if they have some reg flex Titleist shafts that will go into my 913D2, 913F, and 913H. They're the most "modern" and adjustable of my available clubs, and at least they're appropriate lofts, so they'll have to do.
The shafts don't have a mark anywhere on them, so I suppose it will be hard to find some reg flex that are as nice in the used bins.
The driver was at least the one I shot my best score with, so that's nice.
I'll be well on my way to an all Titleist bag. Wedges would have to go SM8 at that point, of course! Betti or #7 putter stay, though.
I hate that my best clubs have the number 13 on the bottom. Hate that SO much. SO much. So much. Why????

i havent even hit the driver yet and im pondering the big bertha b21 3 wood..................

i love you ping but i sold my driver and now im selling my 3 wood.
im making the change..
im a shoot from the hip and not even try stuff out.
reviewing the driver and buying the 3 wood.

pondering swapping out my 3H and 4H for the super hybrid 20*

Pondering swapping out my 2 hybrids for Utility irons after falling in love with the 1 iron

ok... now the b21 hybrids (3-4-5) are next!
will be selling my titleist and making the transition!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I CANT STOP LAUGHING! My brain hurts as I ponder this.

05107777-2D46-44BC-B8AE-9D0D0A06DFC2.jpeg

oh man this is not good for me, im looking at the b21 irons now.. complete overhaul on the bag in freaking september....................

holding off the ponders till november :ROFLMAO:

Pondering an old bullseye putter

I am positively itching for some new irons, for no reason whatsoever.
Same. It is taking quite an effort for me not to order a set of mizuno irons. MMC have me interested from the countless positive reviews.

Honma TR20 lineup...

I randomly took a look at these irons yesterday and man do they look good behind the ball.
I thought they hit better than they look. They were the clear winner during my CC fitting.

I have about $200 in shop credit from league winnings. I have to use it but don't know what to pick up. Inventory is limited. I need to ponder harder.
Must be something that catches your eye?

I will go in tomorrow and peruse. Minimal clothing or shoes in my size. Clubs, bags ... I will have to look.
Any wedges or balls? Maybe a nice hat?

every time i go to CPO, my clicks take me to super hybrids...

Back