Official Equipment Pondering Thread

@Canadan

sun mountain boom cart bag.

Last edited:
Should I repeat the Vessel fun?

Or should I try something new?
Repeat! My OGIO is still holding strong, but my next bag will be a stand bag from Vessel! Probably white. Vessel's are just great bags all around!

Repeat! My OGIO is still holding strong, but my next bag will be a stand bag from Vessel! Probably white. Vessel's are just great bags all around!
I want another spicy one. It's been a thrill to have people compliment me on my crazy unique golf bag.

I want another spicy one. It's been a thrill to have people compliment me on my crazy unique golf bag.
The new Player III that is white with the neon yellow and black accents is straight fire! What are you thinking?

I want an ogio woode bag

The new Player III that is white with the neon yellow and black accents is straight fire! What are you thinking?
I mean... @Jman has a bag with flowers on it. Aim big, right?

Been rolling the new Scotty and White Hot OG lines at a local shop. Really like the Newport 2 and the Rossi DB.

I need another putter like I need another hole in my head, but ... I've got to send a message to my current putter line-up that is under-performing. Maybe shake 'em up some with a shiny new brother?

@Canadan this one is pretty fitting for THP

I'd be all in on the Vessel Black and Yellow bag - if it was more cart/hybrid friendly. I had the 2.0 for a day (sent it back), and am afraid the 3.0 is just as well, small. Anyone that can comment? Oh, and I can't do the 14/15 way tops anymore - hate them, just hate them.

A putter, specifically a mallet with some toe hang.

@Canadan this one is pretty fitting for THP

Oh wow!!!!!

It's been an awful long time since a Ping club has spent full time in the bag, but St Jude gives me ALL the feels.

Talk about a serious ponder.

Zero
Playing very well. Last buy was the Betti Queen Bee, then the upgrade shaft.
and I’m putting lights out!
Keeping 100% what I have
(FOR NOW)

There’s a MINT set of Ben Hogan Apex Edge irons with the BH Apex 4 graphite shafts 3-F wedge on Facebook marketplace right now!😳😍 I don’t need them…. I don’t need them….

Back