Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Oban Devotion 6/04 or EvenFlow Riptide CB 60 5.5 in my G425 LST?
CC fitting was Oban, found the Riptide CB on my own and It's smooooooooth with a bit higher flight.
Choices.......
Ah the Oban devo. A legend.
I forget what made it so good?

It looks like my wife has officially stolen my Apple watch so the search for a GPS watch is now on. It seems like a ton of good options out there now, I have some research to do.

Ah the Oban devo. A legend.
I forget what made it so good?
It's Straight, Mid/low launch and spin, and feels pretty good. Probably fits a lot of different swings.
I've had it in several drivers over the years ( self fit), And it's always worked well for me, so I wasn't too surprised that CC fit me to it.

It looks like my wife has officially stolen my Apple watch so the search for a GPS watch is now on. It seems like a ton of good options out there now, I have some research to do.

I have been looking at the Voice Caddie A2. I know that there had been a thread on it here. And @ddec had a good thread started this morning on the Voice Caddie G1. Good places to begin your research.

Shot Scope V3!!!

mini driver ponder ... onto the next one.

I signed up for a Callaway demo day at the course where I take lessons. I’m pondering either the Mavrik or Mavrik Max irons. I’m a short hitter with old cavity backs (well, just a short person period).

I tried to force myself to ponder new equipment after my True Spec fitting.....but that only lasted a few days. I pulled the trigger and placed the order for ZX5 5i-PW with Recoil 807 shafts........Now the great wait.

I'm oddly considering one of those BGT stability putter shafts.

I'm oddly considering one of those BGT stability putter shafts.

IMHO they are VERY good. Is it life changing...no.....but may be worth considering if you don't mind the spend and are looking for a little performance bump with the putter.

Hard ponder on a TSi2 18* hybrid.

Also need a shaft for my TSi2 4 wood. Velocore Red or TZ6 maybe?

I’m putting in more range time than I thought I would. May be time for a swing caddie or rapsodo MLM…

Something for the spot between my 4 iron and my hybrid. The UT has been great for a few years but I haven’t been hitting it well lately.

I could possibly go 4 hybrid there, maybe Apex or maybe TSI3. Also pondering Apex pro 3 iron as I’m hitting the 4 iron well, or possibly the standard. A new UT might also be an option.

How fortunate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: KEV
Bought a recent ponder - Cally Apex Pro 4 hybo. Have the OG Apex Pro 20 too. Such a nice, compact herbird.
New ponder - swapping the MMT shafts into my T100S irons again….
If I could stop pulling my neck out, I’d add more ponders. :banghead:

Bought a recent ponder - Cally Apex Pro 4 hybo. Have the OG Apex Pro 20 too. Such a nice, compact herbird.
New ponder - swapping the MMT shafts into my T100S irons again….
If I could stop pulling my neck out, I’d add more ponders. :banghead:

I’m curious how the new Apex hybrids compare to the original. I still can’t let that one go.

I’m curious how the new Apex hybrids compare to the original. I still can’t let that one go.

Will let you know when it comes in and give feedback. Went with the 4 and the shaft a touch over length.

54 degree T22 wedge raw. More of an advance commitment to purchase.

Really been thinking about the Taylormade mini driver...like too much. It sits in the shopping cart calling me. Also some new FJ Premiers

Sooo… new mizuno irons…

While I'm thrilled with the Srixon ZX series of irons, a man can never have too much Mizuno in his life. Especially, shiny new Mizuno.

Back