Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Bag ponder day two.

Still stuck on that Sun Mountain.
Pull that trigger! I have been looking for a new bag for over a year, and haven't seen anything that draws more than a 2nd glance.

If you are still thinking about it, snatch it up. That color combo looks great.

Bag ponder day two.

Still stuck on that Sun Mountain.
The in-store photo looks good! I'd just wonder about how well those light shades of blue and gray will hold up against dirt and grime. Love my Sun Mountain 4.5 ... great bag.

The in-store photo looks good! I'd just wonder about how well those light shades of blue and gray will hold up against dirt and grime. Love my Sun Mountain 4.5 ... great bag.
Dan doesn’t do grime. He will baby it. :LOL:

Full-faced wedges, more drivers, X7 iron shafts...too many things.

Pondering lessons at PGASS.

Get lessons! DO IT!
Are you familiar with their lessons? I admit being curious. Price seems right $200 for 3 45 minute private lessons and cloud acces to your swings and fixes.

Are you familiar with their lessons? I admit being curious. Price seems right $200 for 3 45 minute private lessons and cloud acces to your swings and fixes.

Talk with the guy giving the lesson beforehand and ask him about his approach to instruction.

No idea at all. They are not in my region.

Going to be a short ponder but moving toward my first 4W....Mavrik! Also need a new hybrid...Marvik.

Thinking I might dump my rangefinder, and my older small GPS unit, and invest in a newer GPS.
Dean's rangefinder review had me almost buying a new rangefinder this morning, and I had to stop myself. Why buy a new rangefinder, when I barely use my current one.

I definitely play better using GPS than with only my rangefinder. Thats my ponder. A new GPS.

Been pondering arm lock putters for a bit. That ponder has finally ended. We will see how it works starting today.

another putting round with making absolutely nothing. So frustrating. Putter ponder fully engaged.

I'm pondering a full face wedge. Probably will be something I look into in the off season.

I think you should get ten of them and whatever works, stays.

that's usually how I start my weekly practice. It's just so pitiful right now and the confidence can't go any lower.

a used set of cobra MB's (2016, i think)...

another putting round with making absolutely nothing. So frustrating. Putter ponder fully engaged.
So, what putters do I need to bring you? :LOL:

After a miserable round on Saturday, I’m trying to talk myself out of (or into) a set of Wilson Staff D9s sight unseen. My ball striking creates too much spin which costs me a ton of distance.

After a miserable round on Saturday, I’m trying to talk myself out of (or into) a set of Wilson Staff D9s sight unseen. My ball striking creates too much spin which costs me a ton of distance.
Really solid irons there.

Doing a CC driver fitting this Friday and curious to see how I get on. Struggling with the driver all season, so thinking it will be a tough process.

Hoping to try the following:

Callaway Triple Diamond
Tour Edge C721
Cobra Rad Speed

May just try and focus on dialing in the Callaway Max LS. It is a beasty when I'm swinging like a human being.

Back