Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I'm trying to figure out what I can sell to order one of the new Stroke Lab Black Rossies. I'm in lust with it.

So many ponders. Ugh. Even as a person in the industry they get me every single year hahahaha

Oh, and I NEED that damn PING tropical Hoofer carry bag.

Right @Canadan ?

Maybe time to holler at the Budget crew....

Shamefully no.

It’s 100% “me” though, right?

You have more MIAMI in you that you’d probably care to admit!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have more MIAMI in you that you’d probably care to admit!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you seen my putter and grip? You’d be proud!

3532C6D3-99C4-44A6-9647-0984F8B4355A.jpeg

E04ECD6F-3E8D-487C-9176-E7D6F17B2329.jpeg

B132231F-4D7A-4406-AF1B-A27127B13002.jpeg

I’m thinking of adding another 6 iron to my bag. I love my new Epic Forged 4 iron that replaces a 12 year old Titleist driving/2 iron and adding the 6 iron would replace that 195-200 club that is now my 5 iron. My Srixon Z565 6 iron is my 182 club so that would be perfect gapping at that end of my bag.

I'm trying to figure out what I can sell to order one of the new Stroke Lab Black Rossies. I'm in lust with it.
You haven’t bought that yet?

Such disappoint

We didn’t ask why no #7, but I’m going to guess it’s the design that doesn’t lend itself for TT. Remember the big thing is the lines have to be a specific distance from each other and on the 7 that doesn’t seem to have enough room.
Thanks Mike, that makes perfect sense. I need to give several of these mallets a try and get a proper fitting to see if another head will work for me!

Thanks Mike, that makes perfect sense. I need to give several of these mallets a try and get a proper fitting to see if another head will work for me!

i think that 10 or 2-ball will be good sellers for them.

Eff I want that PING bag.

Back