Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Am I going crazy or did SkyTrak raise their price up to 2k? I swear just 2 days ago they were $1695. :unsure: Maybe it was a sale?

I don’t know how I found my way to this page, but it looks like there are pre-owned units still out there for $1,695.
Pre-Owned SkyTrak

Superspeed is on sale at golf Galaxy... Worth the investment if I commit to it?

Hard pondering whether or not these would go well together...

irons-2019-apex-pro____2.png
Screenshot.jpg

Thinking a 5 hybrid, but....
Not working, and can’t play golf right now, can’t justify to the wife. But SOON

Seriously pondering if I should pull the trigger on TGC for my skytrak although I'm leaning towards waiting

Seriously pondering if I should pull the trigger on TGC for my skytrak although I'm leaning towards waiting
Some courses would be a nice addition but are they actually needed? I bet that’s your debate I could probably just hit balls at the range all day haha

After speaking with @Wildcat4life last week I am once again pondering the Epic Forged irons. Sounds like I would have to overhaul the whole bag which seeps like a lot right now.

I saw a few sets for sale on here last week too which didn't help.

If you’re buying the license now is better than later! I went with that over the annual subscription

After starting back up on that game on Xbox I'm really wanting it for my Skytrak for next winter. I think I have something to save up for over the summer.

After starting back up on that game on Xbox I'm really wanting it for my Skytrak for next winter. I think I have something to save up for over the summer.
Wait...does that mean I can compete against the real you on Xbox??? 🤪

Indoor putting green to be put over a hardwood floor. Researching which ones are the best.

You got a Skytrak? I keep threatening to pull the trigger on a Skytrak, yet now since I can go play the courses all the time, I figure I will wait for winter, but this equipment disease is pressing me LOL

Made it all the way to online checkout yesterday on a bag. Their site crashed and I didn't try it again.

I want a bag. Not a necessity, just a like to have.

Superspeed is on sale at golf Galaxy... Worth the investment if I commit to it?
I think so. Even with moderate use I feel like I had gains last year.

I think so. Even with moderate use I feel like I had gains last year.

Missed out on the deal sunday as I was unsure the investment. Now I regret it...

I need to hit balls...
Trying to tell the wife it is a NEED not a want.

a net, and a mat.... I can build the piping to hold the net for under $40. And can get the net for about $65.
the mat is the big expense.

what's the price like?
$895 one time fee. If you want the previous version and all the custom courses made for it then another $100 (which is the way I am leaning)

You got a Skytrak? I keep threatening to pull the trigger on a Skytrak, yet now since I can go play the courses all the time, I figure I will wait for winter, but this equipment disease is pressing me LOL
Yes, I've had mine almost 2 years now and have gotten a ton of use out of it just as a virtual driving range.

Back