Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty nice day, 84 degrees but winds where at 15-20 most of the day.

Mild and a bit rainy today no rollout

No golf this long weekend. Been raining on and off for three days. Snow yesterday 4 degrees celsius today. Second cancellation. Gonna go to the indoor range and sulk.

75 no clouds slight breeze couldnt be better.

Perfect high 60s but climbing

Mostly sunny with a high of 75. 0% chance of rain.... well, today anyways. Tomorrow's a different story.

Was 75 degrees when we started at 1030, light wind. Made it thru 12 holes then we had a lightning delay of 45 minutes while the storm passed. Overall a nice day.

Of course our tournament starts at 1pm Saturday. Can't wait to have a headache before we even start.

YUCK

ceX2V8p.png

lol, I bet the actual humidity on the freshly watered courses is more like 90% in the morning and still 60% at mid-day. My nine hole round yesterday at 8am was super muggy. blah!

Rained most of today but the next couple of days should be nice. Hoping the rain chance diminishes for Saturday.

84 degrees with 15 mph NW winds.

Of course our tournament starts at 1pm Saturday. Can't wait to have a headache before we even start.

YUCK

ceX2V8p.png

Yeah, I'm there with ya. I'm a couple hours down highway 99 south of you. Same temps here. There was a time when it was no big deal to walk 18 holes in this weather. But it ain't so easy now. I prefer doing it early and getting done before noon when its that hot. The one advantage we have is we can golf most days in the winter. Just as long as it ain't raining too hard. If the greens get frost they'll thaw before noon.

Absolute beautiful winters day today for golf. Sunny, no wind and about 16°c.

So glad I took the afternoon off to golf.

2bd4c8755174277028ad0419680b2b34.png

U can drive up here and play, I have the afternoon off no rain til late tonight

It's beautiful out here and we just finished the front nine and one hour

We're supposed to get between four and six inches of rain beginning around 1AM and lasting through Sunday night.

Looks like cart path only. If we're even open. Supposed to be thunderstorms all weekend as well.

Just got a call from the course. Last night's rain has reduced the course to standing water everywhere. Monsoon season strikes again! Hopefully it's dry today and I can get out tomorrow.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Tee time is 2:00, and we are looking forward to 100 today, I'm not walking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back