Official LPGA Thread

Kinda annoyed the golf channel doesn't have LPGA coverage on right now when they have a major going on. Even more annoying when there's a history tying round happening!

It was on 12-3 ET. I think you can still watch it on the Golf Live Extra app (not the stream.golfchannel.com web site) as well.

watching the first several holes was nice at lunch. totally forgot about streaming it. might do that after my meeting.

It was on 12-3 ET. I think you can still watch it on the Golf Live Extra app (not the stream.golfchannel.com web site) as well.

Nope, they cut it off on teh app at 3. Will do 6-9 PM but I don't know if that will be live coverage of the afternoon groups or a replay of the morning. Would think it was the former.

That's pretty darn impressive. Her last bad day was an even par round.

Ko has got major talent, that's one heck of a streak.

That is crazy good. I hope media outlets cover just how good she is.

Wie is looking very Volty today. Hope she plays well.

Could be a good finish at the Ana Inspiration. Just turned it on. Lewis up 1 on 17 with a tough par putt coming to stay at 9 under. Pressel in the club house at 8 under.

Official LPGA Thread

Lewis with a clutch putt on 17 & Linsicome has an eagle putt on 18 to tie the lead.

Drilled it. Headed to the 18th 1 up.

Wow, Lincicome rolls in the eagle at 18 to get into a tie for the lead. I think that Lewis can reach 18 in 2 with her length though.

Wow, Lincicome rolls in the eagle at 18 to get into a tie for the lead. I think that Lewis can reach 18 in 2 with her length though.

I think if Stacy get on it 2 I think she will 2 putt for the win

Whoa... clutch by Lincicome! Lewis will probably lay up now though, right? In the rough off the tee

I'd love to see Britney win this thing!

Whoa... clutch by Lincicome! Lewis will probably lay up now though, right? In the rough off the tee

Looks like her ball is sitting up in the rough. Maybe she can get there in two, but prob only needs a birdie to win

So Lewis will have a wedge in her hand for her 3rd shot. Could get it pretty close, based on what Pressel did a few groups back.

Looks like her ball is sitting up in the rough. Maybe she can get there in two, but prob only needs a birdie to win

Crazy they don't know where they are on the leaderboard on 18. Surely they know?

Golf Channel's online stream is the WORST!

Nice shot. Makeable putt

Does Lewis have graphite shafts in her irons?

Back