Official LPGA Thread

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
Might get off'd, but I thought it might be a good idea to have a larger thread for the ladies events since we sometimes go weeks without individual event threads being put up.

For me, I know the ladies dont get the same hype, but they're getting more and more coverage, and they are crazy good.

So, hopefully this is OK!

• Staff
Loving the battle scenarios for number one right now, but Lydia just looks crazy on a roll right now.

She, Lexi, and Wiezy are a blast to watch play.

Official LPGA Thread

Great idea for a thread. I found myself looking for the weekly tourney thread & this is better.

I want to see if Ko can hold on. Getting to the top is half the battle, staying there is the other.

So many great talents in the LPGA & personally I want to see Christina Kim keep moving in a positive direction given her personal stuff she has overcome.

Last edited:
  • Staff
Yeah, I'm a big CK fan, she's crazy in a good way imo

I love watching Wie play she has 1 of my favorite swings in golf. What Ko is doing is unreal.

• Staff
That finish of hers is CRAAAAZY

Hard to believe that she is only 25 and a couple of years ago people were questioning if she could ever win a Major.

I really enjoy watching the LPGA, they are always battling it seams and that makes it fun.

• Staff
I really enjoy watching the LPGA, they are always battling it seams and that makes it fun.
Agreed, I know I relate more to their game than the guys. I know I know, very un Internet golfer of me.

Agreed, I know I relate more to their game than the guys. I know I know, very un Internet golfer of me.
No way dude guys on THP all carry it 70 yards further than the ladies

I'd rather watch the Ladies.

Also Pancake is my favorite! Haha and she has fun to, sponsored by waffle house Haha.

Lots of great lady's golf being played.
Lexi's on a roll.

Yes she is, on fire right now.

The divots she takes hurts just looking

Great thread James! I enjoy watching the ladies do their thing and man I would love to hit it as far as they do :bomb:

Luv watching the LPGA... One of my customers on my FedEx route is Ji Young Oh... She is tied for 63rd

Luv watching the LPGA... One of my customers on my FedEx route is Ji Young Oh... She is tied for 63rd

You need to talk her to coming out to Lane Creek and teeing it up with us :thumb:

Great idea for a thread. Love watching the ladies tee it up. Some really good golf in the young guns. Lexi wiezy and ok are fun to watch and Stacey Lewis is one to be reckoned with most weeks. Some others with talent that are waiting to breakthrough. Also a big fan of the spaniards ( Munoz, recari and mozo)

Enjoy watching the LPGA and glad there is a dedicated thread for the LPGA tour. Been following the tour for while especially with an event near me.

Great idea for a thread. Some great golfers on the LPGA tour right now, but I do miss watching Lorena Ochoa. She was just a brutal competitor.

Yeah, I'm a big CK fan, she's crazy in a good way imo

She's really fought her way back. I'm glad she's back to a more stable ground and playing some better golf. The work she's done has been impressive. None of which had to do with a club in her hand.

Great idea for a thread. Some great golfers on the LPGA tour right now, but I do miss watching Lorena Ochoa. She was just a brutal competitor.

Was so disappointed when she decided to call it quits. I wanted to see if she could out do what Annika did.

Watching the ladies has always been more fun for me to watch

Watching the ladies has always been more fun for me to watch

Agreed. With the exception of the playoff at the end of the PGA event (love me some bonus golf), I watched the ladies a LOT more this weekend.

Back