Official LPGA Thread

Yesssssss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heck of a shot Brittany. Now please make it!

Mix in a par 3 or something. If this ends here, it ends because of a sand filled divot. This idea of playing the same hole all night is exhausting.

Looks like Lincicome wins it. Well played and deserved

Couldn't have happened to a more pleasant person .

Congrats Lincicome! Sucks Lewis was in a divot

Completely agree. Just cost Stacy Lewis a chance.
I was thinking that too. Then my inner Freddie Kong voice says, well you had 3 putts to win this thing. Could have taken care of business prior to this.

Though the shot that killed her was horrible chip shot. Was really surprised to see that.

I was thinking that too. Then my inner Freddie Kong voice says, well you had 3 putts to win this thing. Could have taken care of business prior to this.

Though the shot that killed her was horrible chip shot. Was really surprised to see that.

Yeah that chip was baaaaddddd. She gets that close, we're still going tomorrow morning.

What a garbage way to end a major.

That rule is so beyond stupid.
It's all part of the luck needed for a win. If the trees along Gerald Ford wouldn't of save Lewis from going OB yesterday the she wouldn't of been in t his thing. It takes a certain degree of lucky bounces to get the victory,

At least Lewis seems to be taking it as well as one could expect.

We can only hope for a similar type of drama in the Masters next week.

It's all part of the luck needed for a win. If the trees along Gerald Ford wouldn't of save Lewis from going OB yesterday the she wouldn't of been in t his thing. It takes a certain degree of lucky bounces to get the victory,

The trees are there by design, the divots are not.

I would love all the majors this year to have this level of drama

If someone ends up in an old divot on the 72nd hole of the Masters and it costs them a chance at a green jacket, that's just cruel.

Better not happen in a week haha!

The trees are there by design, the divots are not.
But the luck of bounce is part of the game. The divots aren't by design, but a certainly par tof the game

Yeah that chip was baaaaddddd. She gets that close, we're still going tomorrow morning.
Yup. the divot was a bad break, the chip was all on her. It's too bad I like SL. I like Bam Bam too. So this was entertaining.

Yup. the divot was a bad break, the chip was all on her. It's too bad I like SL. I like Bam Bam too. So this was entertaining.

Good seeing what will likely be two Solheim cup teammates both in contention. Didn't hurt that Morgan was right there and a foot away from joining them in that playoff.

Good seeing what will likely be two Solheim cup teammates both in contention. Didn't hurt that Morgan was right there and a foot away from joining them in that playoff.
Yeah that shot was so good. So close to being Karie Webb

Bodes well for the ladies....MP played very well this week. Confidence and added distance off the tee eas huge for her.

But the luck of bounce is part of the game. The divots aren't by design, but a certainly par tof the game

This debate always seems to be firm on either side. I think it's stupid, many think it's fair.

Seems like a simple solution, but it is what it is.

Bodes well for the ladies....MP played very well this week. Confidence and added distance off the tee eas huge for her.

She's picked up some serious yardage too. Morgan was hitting clubs from a few yardages and I had to do a double take. Driver in hand, she's poking the heck out of it now.

This debate always seems to be firm on either side. I think it's stupid, many think it's fair.

Seems like a simple solution, but it is what it is.
Ground in the fairway that is being repaired should be considered ground under repair.

Back