Official Milestone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another milestone with no good images, but it's 6,500 for me. This showed up in the search, though, so I'll go with it:

Congrats Claire.

We are proud to have you

Congrats Gasman & Claire! :clapp:

Congrats Claire.
Spoiler
image007.png

I just noticed:

600 members!

fireworks.jpg

WOO HOO! Congrats to the whole site!

Barkers600AliveOfficial.jpg

Not bad at all! Congrats to the site!

2,000!!!

Congrats bake.

Congrats Bake!

19xrh1.jpg

Cool, Bake!

ELEVEN REFERRALS for DIANE!

205263495_f013900d7c.jpg

Which looks like she ties me, but I do have a question for Hacker (surprise, surprise!): Why does it show me with 11 in the Top Lists but on my profile it only shows 10?

Which looks like she ties me, but I do have a question for Hacker (surprise, surprise!): Why does it show me with 11 in the Top Lists but on my profile it only shows 10?
Not sure, but it is the same for Diane. It most likely may be someone listed your name at registration and never activated:confused2:

OK, I just didn't want to share the limelight if I wasn't supposed to! At the rate she's going though she'll be at 20 by the end of the month!

Well, probably not, but she's doing a good job now!

Maybe Smallies friends don't count as a full referral. :p

That's gotta be it WSE! hehe

Kinda like a half-truth I only have half-friends!

Maybe Smallies friends don't count as a full referral. :p

I beg your pardon. I'm one of them. Well if I remembered to put his name in - not sure I did. Hacker - did I? If not, please add it so he gets full credit for anything I say or do.

I beg your pardon. I'm one of them. Well if I remembered to put his name in - not sure I did. Hacker - did I? If not, please add it so he gets full credit for anything I say or do.
yes, you did Diane

If not, please add it so he gets full credit for anything I say or do.

I'm not sure I want that responsibility!

Harry became the first person on this board not named JB to get

imageView1.jpg

(Since he probably will never mention it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back