Official MLB Baseball Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIFY....yes....yes....yes. At least the Phils don't videotape like the Patriots did lol

They dont have to if they have a guy there during the freaking game.

The binoculars seem like your just asking to get caught and go figure that the Cryin Hawaiian was in on it too. At least do it like the rest of MLB and have a guy in the clubhouse watching the TV relaying the message.

the coach was hiding in plain sight lol
The binoculars seem like your just asking to get caught and go figure that the Cryin Hawaiian was in on it too. At least do it like the rest of MLB and have a guy in the clubhouse watching the TV relaying the message.

never said that it was the smartest ploy ever lol

everyone knows it goes on but to be obvious about it is dumb

They dont have to if they have a guy there during the freaking game.

Kansas City. Only team worse is Baltimore (and I wouldn't bet on the Royals to beat them head to head).
Zack Greinke, 2.51 ERA. But our team gives him enough run support to make him 0-4.

Awesome stuff!

Looks like it was Trey Hillmans fault. He got canned today and Ned Yost is in.

It always amazes me when the managers of historically bad teams get turned over every couple of years. I am sure he wasn't the best manager ever, but it really isn't his fault they have no players. Any idiot can see they don't have much of a team top to bottom. A few good players here and there, but not anything that is going to win consistently. They already traded away all those guys.

As quick as Yost is taking over it would appear that deal had been done for a while. The game just ended an hour ago.

It is MLB's fault for letting cities "buy" franchises that don't have a big enough market to support a winning baseball team. Many of the expansion teams today were triple A franchises and did extremely well. But can't field a consistent lineup year after year. So those cities will continually be up and down, some mostly down as far as contending for post season play. Well at least that is my opinion and I am sticking to it. :angel:

It is MLB's fault for letting cities "buy" franchises that don't have a big enough market to support a winning baseball team. Many of the expansion teams today were triple A franchises and did extremely well. But can't field a consistent lineup year after year. So those cities will continually be up and down, some mostly down as far as contending for post season play. Well at least that is my opinion and I am sticking to it. :angel:

Give us an example? I mean Miami's marketshare is huge. So is Tampas. Yet they dont draw.

Nationals! That's all I have to say. I have been a fan since they were created in 2005.

Nationals! That's all I have to say. I have been a fan since they were created in 2005.

So your the one guy.:act-up:

I actually kind of want to watch tonights game with Hernandez/ Jimenez.

The Cards might want to consider starting to score some of these items called runs.

Yankees, too. Two shutouts in three games. :\

Twins are coming to town.

Can we not fold up like lawn chairs against you guys?

So your the one guy.:act-up:

I actually kind of want to watch tonights game with Hernandez/ Jimenez.

Too bad it got postponed to tomorrow :C

God I hate the Yankees.

Why can't ARod go on a vacation in Aruba and never been seen or heard from again?

The Dodgers bullpen was awesome last night. I was a little nervous about Ramon Ortiz starting but it wasnt so bad.

What is it about the Yankees when they see the Twins logo and/or Twins colors? Does it magically enhance their abilities in some way?

I'm starting to think so. There has been a highlight reel catch or snare from the Yankees EVERY INNING of this game so far.

Oh yeah. I hate the Yankees.

Or perhaps the Twins are not that good when they play the AL East or elite teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back