Official MLB Baseball Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to have Larussa in Cincy. Wouldn't it be weird though to coach the team that swept you and made you look like a fool in the World Series? Granted the 1990 Reds were on fire. Nasty Boys and all.

I think the Nasty Boys (90 Reds with Dibble, Meyers, Charlton) and the Wheeze Kids (93 Phillies with Daulton, Dykstra, Hollins, Incaviglia) were the original Poster Boys for Steroids.....I'm just saying :act-up:

That probably makes for a good conversation over Thanksgiving dinner. I also wonder how many times his brother has said "I had your wife first"?

Exactly, you know the brother is bringing that up every time they get in an argument.
I think the Nasty Boys (90 Reds with Dibble, Meyers, Charlton) and the Wheeze Kids (93 Phillies with Daulton, Dykstra, Hollins, Incaviglia) were the original Poster Boys for Steroids.....I'm just saying :act-up:

I dont know if they were juicing, but those were some of the best mullets in baseball. They need a mullet wing in the Hall of Fame.

I dont know if they were juicing, but those were some of the best mullets in baseball. They need a mullet wing in the Hall of Fame.

I think John Kruk (sp??) would be in there too.

I think John Kruk (sp??) would be in there too.
The Krukster had a great one.
44e4d774-00019-06aa2-400cb8e1

Dont forget the Unit.
randy-johnson-1-sized.jpg

The late great Rod Beck
beck.jpg

How could i forget "The Big Unit" or Beck? I always hated seeing Beck's mullett warming up in the bullpen. Always meant the game was over for my Reds.

Well guys, tonights the night. Im calling the Dodgers in 3, the Phillies are going to get so whipped up on that they dont even show up for game 4. :act-up:

Really though, it should be pretty even. Vegas has the Dodgers as the favorites which seems to go against most of the media. It should be fun, I wont be there tonight but Im going tomorrow. Thankfully the rain is gone and its nice and sunny today.

How great would it be to get a LA/NY World Series and then have Torre stomp the Yanks? :alien2: :bananadance:

Man, that game did not go the way I thought it would tonight. George Sherrill, who has been money for us, picked a bad night to serve up some meatballs. Kershaw and Hamels looked pretty bad too. Oh well, tomorrow should be fun, Martinez vs. Padilla.

Well guys, tonights the night. Im calling the Dodgers in 3, the Phillies are going to get so whipped up on that they dont even show up for game 4. :act-up:

Really though, it should be pretty even. Vegas has the Dodgers as the favorites which seems to go against most of the media. It should be fun, I wont be there tonight but Im going tomorrow. Thankfully the rain is gone and its nice and sunny today.

Gas- I still say Phils in 6...btw, please get rid of Mary Hart sitting behind home plate. Can't stand her.

Man, that game did not go the way I thought it would tonight. George Sherrill, who has been money for us, picked a bad night to serve up some meatballs. Kershaw and Hamels looked pretty bad too. Oh well, tomorrow should be fun, Martinez vs. Padilla.

$3 says Pedro buzzes Manny for posing after he hit his HR last night... :beat-up:

Gas- I still say Phils in 6...btw, please get rid of Mary Hart sitting behind home plate. Can't stand her.
Its better than Larry King. Shes hard core.
Spoiler

maryhart.jpg

$3 says Pedro buzzes Manny for posing after he hit his HR last night... :beat-up:

Haha, I doubt it but I wouldnt be surprised if Padilla runs one up and in on that punk ass Victorino. I got to get out of my office so I can get down there today. You guys are going down.

On a side note, Chan Ho Parks stuff looked great last night.

Its better than Larry King. Shes hard core.
Spoiler

maryhart.jpg

Can't argue with that one. at least she could wear a skirt then!

Haha, I doubt it but I wouldnt be surprised if Padilla runs one up and in on that punk ass Victorino. I got to get out of my office so I can get down there today. You guys are going down.

On a side note, Chan Ho Parks stuff looked great last night.

Put down the blue haterade Gas! Victorino is the Forrest Gump of the Phillies..."he's got to be the stupidest sumbitch ever.....but man the boy sure is fast!"

Park did look good but he should with having a month off. No reason to pull him out after 15 pitches though. Madson almost let you guys back in the game

That was not the outcome I was expecting today, but ill take it. Pedro and Padilla looked great, I wonder if Charlie could of left him out there for 1 more. If he made one more pitching change in the 8th I was going to run out on the field and punch him. I had to pee so bad.

Anyone watching the Yanks/ Angels?

Last edited:
Ummm, random much?

Haha, dude I had to pee when the 8th inning started. Charlie managed to make 4 pitching changes while I was doing the pee pee dance. Of course I will take the outcome of that inning anytime.

So when do the Royals play? :confused2:b:confused2:b:confused2:

Fox and MLB execs must be soiling themselves thinking about the possibility of an LA/NY World Series.

Fox and MLB execs must be soiling themselves thinking about the possibility of an LA/NY World Series.

I know, us Angelinos too, I cant stop soiling myself. Talk about a ratings booster.

That was pretty brutal last night.

Tick Tock Gasman! The clock is running out on the Dodger's season. What a game. The Phils just never give up. You can never count them out. While I admit the Dodgers still have some life, I'm feeling pretty good about our chances of returning to the Fall Classic. Will be interesting to see how the ALCS pans out. If the Phils do close it out, I personally feel that they match up better with the Yanks.

Oh man, I woke up this morning and just cried for an hour.:act-up:

Its going to be a tough hill to climb, its not over but its pretty close. I still cant believe Broxton didnt just go after Stairs and why did he feed Rollins a fastball.
Besides game 3, at least we got an exciting series out of it.

Im with you, I really think the Phils could match up well with the Yankees or Angels.

Did anybody really expect anything different from him?

Trade him to the Yankees. It would make my baseball related hates much more efficient.

Manny's hair looks especially soft and manageable tonight. I wonder why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back