Not open for further replies.

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Contest day has arrived and today we will start the process of giving away a great training aid and fitness tool, the Pro Leaderboard courtesy of THP. Later this afternoon we will be updating this post with every member that is eligible for the contest. The rules are simple.

1. Have 20 posts on this forum
2. Have feedback higher than zero
3. Must have logged on in the last 5 days.
4. Must take a picture of any contest prize you receive. If you fail to do so it will result in an automatic elimination from all future contests.

We hope that many of you will be able to be on the site during the contests. They are a lot of fun and the banter is great. This one will start at 7pm EST and run for a couple of hours tonight and the remainder tomorrow night.

We are changing things up this time, I am will be in charge and JB will be pulling the names. Best of luck to everyone, I love contest day!!! :clapp::banana::clapp::banana:

Here are the names of the contestants. If you do not see your name and you think you should be here please PM me.

1. 92Esquire
2. 907golfer12
3. ActionJackson08
4. adwillingham
5. AK jr.
6. amollerud
7. askthejak
8. Atticus
9. Bakemono
10. birdsboro
11. bogeyme
12. Buzz13
13. Callaway Girl
14. china Cat>Rider
15. chubbyasian94
16. ClairefromClare
17. Craig Mac
18. Dent
19. drivingrangejunkie
20. D-Rock
21. Farmergolf
22. Fiona
23. Floppy
24. flowrider
25. Geezer
26. Golfgal
27. GolfGirl
28. Grogger31
29. Gummi Bear
30. hammer84
31. Harry Longshanks
32. hollywoodjack
33. jcuray
34. jefffann
35. _JL_
36. julie_m
37. Keith
38. klaymon
39. knightgolf
40. Lange
41. LBlack14
42. LefTe
43. LGL-NI
44. madhacker
45. MannKrafted
46. MO_Hacker
47. MontyV
48. Osahar
49. OttawaGolf
50. paulthewitt
51. Pinged
52. Puttin4Bird
53. provisional
54. rcncgolf
55. Release
56. Ricearoni
57. RocketSauce
58. scooterguitar
59. Sir Shanksalot
60. Smallville
61. SOBAY310
62. soxngolf
63. TCCcaddie
64. Ted Ray
65. TexAge08
66. TheGasman
67.tripnipp

Last edited:
Good luck all! The winner and I can have a contest regarding how many bands you can use for the ab exercises. I'll lose.

Enjoy being the bearer of glad tidings, GG.

This thing is great for a golf swing as well. Not just an exercise piece. It really helps with weight shift.

Weight shift and balance is a big issue here.

But why is this a thready? You sound like Boo Girl, with "Hacky Parry."

Wouldn't you know it.. I get called into work today. I will not be here once again guys. I work 3-9 tonight and then I got schedualed for 4:30-9 on Monday.

Sorry guys :crying:

Wait I'm not so sure I understand, I have all the requirements to participate, but it sounds like you guys are giving away a bunch of prizes, if you are pulling more than one name. Is it just the Pro Leaderboard or is there more?

Tonight we are giving away the Pro leaderboard. If you want to check out one of our other contests, it will become much clearer. They are a lot of fun.

• Admin
We will pull names out of a hat and the last name left is the winner. I will announce which name is pulled every 5 minutes or so. The contest lasts for two days, a couple of hours each day.

About 1.5 hours to go guys and gals. Hope many of you will be on for this one tonight.

I'm here and looking forward to seeing my first official contest thread in action!

Cool. I'll be out for a while but I'll check in soon.

The first post has been updated with everyone's names, please make sure your name is on there and if it isn't PM me immediately, thanks!!

Good luck all

I will be checking in from work........

My name is only on the list once, GG. Please fix this issue.

Good luck everyone.

Love the DYMO. Great driver.

My name is only on the list once, GG. Please fix this issue.

Yeah, how about we're weighted, one slip per 1,000 posts or something? :act-up:

Good Luck everyone, :banana::banana::banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back