Official Pro Leaderboard Contest Thread Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I lost track of days pleasant surprise to get on tonight and it be a contest night, after this week is over I could really use a Pro Leaderboard to relieve some stress of 2 straight weeks of stock shows

Has to be Claire! Too many people!

You haven't been around long enough to know that I know virtually nothing about pop culture (and am proud of it). Never seen Survivor or any other reality show.

But it does sound sorta like Let's Make a Deal.

2.777%--almost at 3% WITHOUT pop culture references.

"You are aware of an invention called a television right, and on this invention they show shows, right?" Jules Winnfield Pulp Fiction

Wow I didn't last long, it's gotta be because JB was pulling names. LOL

Best of luck to everybody that's left.

yup I am doing it every 3 to 4 mniutes, there are too many people now. Even though we have to pick and post faster I am ok with it because it just means more amazing members!!

"You are aware of an invention called a television right, and on this invention they show shows, right?" Jules Winnfield Pulp Fiction

That assumes I've seen Pulp Fiction. Let's put it this way--After reading just about everything Anthony Trollope ever wrote, I've moved onto Edith Wharton and Henry James. I'm almost ready to join the 20th century here.

Maybe start drawing two names at a time for the next few contests, until you get down to the final ten or something.

Even though we have to pick and post faster I am ok with it because it just means more amazing members!!

Plus, it lets you p-dub without appearing to! hehehe

That assumes I've seen Pulp Fiction. Let's put it this way--After reading just about everything Anthony Trollope ever wrote, I've moved onto Edith Wharton and Henry James. I'm almost ready to join the 20th century here.

Ah Claire, I'm just joshin' ya! Nah, I try to get in a Pulp Fiction quote any time even remotely possible. I believe it's the greatest show of all time.....ok, maybe not. But it is pretty hilarious. If you've got a really warped sense of humor like me.

What do you do if you don't watch television? I mean, I'm sure there are other things to do like play golf....but what else?

I'm glad we're almost through day one; I just got asked if I was coming up to watch Amazing Race and Cold Case!

Ah Claire, I'm just joshin' ya! Nah, I try to get in a Pulp Fiction quote any time even remotely possible. I believe it's the greatest show of all time.....ok, maybe not. But it is pretty hilarious. If you've got a really warped sense of humor like me.

What do you do if you don't watch television? I mean, I'm sure there are other things to do like play golf....but what else?

Oh, I watch television when I work out. To annoy Harry, I record shows on my VCR. The part of my brain that deals with new gadgets is all full.

I co-own a business with my husband. I have two school aged kids. And that husband. I do a lot of volunteer work. I don't sleep very much. I hang out here too much.

You don't hang out here enough!

Only because you have a commanding lead in post count?

Say, does anyone know the pattern by which the percentages change as each person is eliminated? There must be some pattern there, but I haven't seen it yet.

You do realize that they don't make or sell VHS tapes anymore?

I realize that they don't make them. My grocery store still has a stockpile; I should add to mine.

(I love my grocery store--I hate shopping, and I can buy amazing things there you wouldn't expect.)

Say, does anyone know the pattern by which the percentages change as each person is eliminated? There must be some pattern there, but I haven't seen it yet.

As more people get eliminated, the odds get better. And that's a consistent pattern. How's that? LOL

I MADE IT!!! Right on time, time to head out the door. See you guys TOMORROW.

:alien2::banana::alien2:WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO I have made it throught he first night:alien2::banana::blob::alien2::banana::blob::alien2::banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back