Official Pro Leaderboard Contest Thread Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for another great contest day one guys.

Congrats to those still in it and I am sorry for those whose names were called....I wish you better luck in the next contest.

Cool, first time I made it to day two in a while!

Time to watch our shows!

Great contest folks and I am still in it to win it. What time will you start tomorrow?

Congrats to all who progressed to day 2. Good Luck tomorrow. See ya all then!!!!

the final name eliminated tonight....TheGasman

Poor Gasman!

2593165200_15bb4b8286.jpg

Congrats to those still in it and I am sorry for those whose names were called....I wish you better luck in the next contest.

It's clearly all JB's fault GG- you're off the hook here! The flip side of that coin is that JB is also clearly responsible for me being in the hunt here on my first contest! I'm still holding to my word of the JB rocks Tee in my winner's pic!

I realize that they don't make them. My grocery store still has a stockpile; I should add to mine.

(I love my grocery store--I hate shopping, and I can buy amazing things there you wouldn't expect.)

<sigh> Just call your cable company and have them send you a DVR.

Would you please just trust me on this?

<sigh> Just call your cable company and have them send you a DVR.

Would you please just trust me on this?

Of course I trust you, Harry. But then I'd have to convince Hubby to spend another $5 a month. While he's convinced that if we don't immediately stop spending money altogether*, we'll go belly up. Trust me on this--it ain't worth the conversation.

Spoiler

Except for his hobbies and sports, of course.

tina_loves_hulk.jpg

Of course I trust you, Harry. But then I'd have to convince Hubby to spend another $5 a month. While he's convinced that if we don't immediately stop spending money altogether*, we'll go belly up. Trust me on this--it ain't worth the conversation.

Spoiler

Except for his hobbies and sports, of course.

Sounds like the man has his priorities straight.:D

Made it to day 2. :alien2:

AHAHA!!!! I'm Still in It!!!!!!!

AHAHAHHAAAAA I wasn't even here and I still telepathically kept myself in it.

I just got to check in after getting back from dropping son #2 back at university after Spring Break and I think I'm still in it!!!!

This is a different way of doing things, but I like it...
I think I am going to like hanging around you lunatics.... lol

Good Luck to everybody that is left for day 2. if you do not win this one, do not worry, we have tons of great contests coming up soon.

Harry filled in nicely for you with your slogan Dent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back