Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoulda seen that one coming :D

If you know its a genitalia test you've taken it, and I don't think you saw it spin either.

Dude, it spun so much when I stared at it that my laptop actually levitated off the table, hovered, and then flew itself across the room.

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Well, sure.

But the important question is: what was GG's reaction?

He he.

210304_f520.jpg

I think I just found my new avatar! LOL

Smalls yours should be winner winner chicken dinner.

No. It's a test. If you stare at it for 30 seconds and it doesn't look like it's spinning, it means you have exceptionally tiny genitalia.

not only is it spinning but im getting really good trails and the paint on my walls started to slowly melt...hmmm maybe its time for bed

Maybe for a tagline, not for an avatar!

But I like Veritas.

36 Weeks for Felony Murder?!?!?!?

36 Weeks for Felony Murder?!?!?!?

This just makes me want to puke. :angry::at-wits-end::bad:

'Tuba Man' killers sentenced

By LINDA BRILL / KING 5 News and Associated Press

SEATTLE -- Three teens who killed a Seattle street musician known as "Tuba Man" were sentenced in King County Juvenile Court and may get out of jail in a few weeks.

In a deal with prosecutors, the three boys pleaded guilty to manslaughter in the death last November of 53-year-old Ed McMichael. He was beaten and robbed at a bus stop near Seattle Center.

McMichael was known for wearing whimsical hats as he played his tuba outside Seattle sporting events. A crowd of about 1,500 turned out for his memorial service.

The 15-year-old received 36 weeks, 24 of which he has alread served. The two 16-year-olds got 76 weeks after pleading guilty to a separate robbery earlier in the day. That 76 weeks includes time already served.

Because the teens were 15 at the time of the crime with no prior criminal history, they could not be charged as adults.

In announcing the plea deals earlier this month, King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg said because there were no witnesses who came forward, he could not move forward with the case without the guilty pleas.

"We're completely satisfied with the prosecutors. They've explained to us the law,” said Ed’s brother, Kelsey.

The mother of one of the teens apologized to the McMichael Family.

"It’s an embarrassment. Truly an embarrassment. My child was not raised like this. My heart hurts. My heart is heavy,” she said.

One of the boys told the judge he will change.

"I apologize for being at the wrong place at the wrong time,” said the boy.

“We still have our moments. We still feel the loss,” said Kelsey.

Top of the 6th and the Devil Rays are whipping our butts.

Dang it! Just when the weather was starting to look good on Monday. . .

. . . it was raining this morning, and now it's raining again!!! :angry:

The courses and greens are NEVER going to get dry!!! :at-wits-end:

I played 9 holes on a par-3 course on Monday and had a ball embed in the fairway. It was so deeply embedded that I almost didn't find it. The entire ball was in the ground, so that the very top of the ball was even with the soil. It made sucking noises when I pried it out.

I know (and like) where I live, so I'm not expecting 70° and sunny in late April, but this is getting ridiculous, even for the Pacific NorthWet.

. . . oh, and bottom of the 9th and the Devil Rays are still whipping our butts.
<sigh>

There is no Devil Rays Harry. Just the Rays.

I don't know if this is the right spot for this or not but I head to the doctors this afternoon to get the results of the second MRI and I find out what the game plan is going to be for the thumb/wrist and should have a pretty good feel when all is said and done as to when I can return to golfing.

Good luck Andy! We need you back fully healed.

GRRRRR. UPS EBill just floated into my inbox.

That can't be much fun JB! hang in there man.

There is no Devil Rays Harry. Just the Rays.

Well, I know that's the official name now. But "Devil Rays" was such a cool, and location appropriate, mascot name. I think they should have kept it. Plus, I can't help but think that the religious right had something to do with removing "Devil" from the name.

Well, I know that's the official name now. But "Devil Rays" was such a cool, and location appropriate, mascot name. I think they should have kept it. Plus, I can't help but think that the religious right had something to do with removing "Devil" from the name.

I'm almost positive it did.

I agree on the name. However I assure you that it was changed for another reason. You don't see pressure on the hockey team do you? The new owners wanted new uniforms and a new jingle to sell season tix. Rays fit better.

I agree on the name. However I assure you that it was changed for another reason. You don't see pressure on the hockey team do you? The new owners wanted new uniforms and a new jingle to sell season tix. Rays fit better.

Well, whatever the reason, I think "Devil Rays" was way cooler. Even "D-Rays" was cool sounding.

Besides, who wouldn't want think freaky-arse thing for a mascot:

565423022_08200bcc99_o.jpg

171028_japan_manta_baby_tok803-vi.jpg

It's like a cross between a flounder, a pterodactyl, and the alien from "Predator"! I would name it "Fluffy."

I mean, c'mon, look. Even this guy doesn't know what he is:
tampa-bay-mascot-794894.jpg

Spoiler
Don't ask me why the Seattle Mariners have a moose as their mascot. Not only does it have nothing to do with their nickname, but there are no moose (meese?) in Washington.

We have the most irritating mascot ever. He is always up in your business.hehe

We have the most irritating mascot ever. He is always up in your business.hehe

Oh yeah, well does your mascot run over opposing players:

[YOUTUBE]jZe1hDIEHJM[/YOUTUBE]

(I can't find the video where the moose is being towed behind the ATV on rollerblades and crashes into the outfield wall and breaks his ankle.)

GRRRRR. UPS EBill just floated into my inbox.

I don't want to even imagine how much that bill must be this month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back