Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to even imagine how much that bill must be this month!

wow...I guess my mind has been a haze this week but I didnt even think about the shipping charges for all those prizes?!

You guys do not want to know. Its ridiculous.

I really hope its tax deductible at least

Well, whatever the reason, I think "Devil Rays" was way cooler. Even "D-Rays" was cool sounding.

Besides, who wouldn't want think freaky-arse thing for a mascot:

565423022_08200bcc99_o.jpg

171028_japan_manta_baby_tok803-vi.jpg

It's like a cross between a flounder, a pterodactyl, and the alien from "Predator"! I would name it "Fluffy."

I mean, c'mon, look. Even this guy doesn't know what he is:
tampa-bay-mascot-794894.jpg

Spoiler
Don't ask me why the Seattle Mariners have a moose as their mascot. Not only does it have nothing to do with their nickname, but there are no moose (meese?) in Washington.

i always wanted our MLB team (when we were still trying to get a team) to be named the Tampa Tarpons like the old single A franchise team that was here years ago

You guys do not want to know. Its ridiculous.

oh i bet its several hundred. i just got a UPS bill in my mail for shipping out 8 packages and it was over $100. and im sure you guys sent out MUCH more than 8 packages

Over 70 packages this month got shipped. I wanted the team to be called the Tampa Bay Thunder. We have the Lightning and we have the Storm. It was perfect.

Over 70 packages this month got shipped. I wanted the team to be called the Tampa Bay Thunder. We have the Lightning and we have the Storm. It was perfect.

thats even better! makes more sense. i just always liked that name: Tampa Tarpons. i think they were here around the 1970's??? cant remember exactly. just thought it would be cool to revive the name. but your names make more sense. heck, maybe we'll get a basketball team someday, hehe

70 packages??? OMG your bill must be over $1000!!! :beat-up:

Not quite RS, but very close.

thats terrible. i cant even imagine what it costs you guys to run this site.

RS,
We normally only send out 4-5 packages a month. This was just an exception.

Oh yeah, well does your mascot run over opposing players:

[YOUTUBE]jZe1hDIEHJM[/YOUTUBE]

(I can't find the video where the moose is being towed behind the ATV on rollerblades and crashes into the outfield wall and breaks his ankle.)

The Reds just make each other lose their heads. Literally.

[YOUTUBE]m4f6Kdd5VRA[/YOUTUBE]

My rant of the day: Was going to go golfing today, but IM STILL F'ING SICK. I feel like ****.

I hate customs.

Some customs are ok. Most of them I just don't get. :confused2:

Wait you're talking about customs at the border aren't you? :laugh: One way to solve that issue. Move south. :wink:

Spoiler
I knew he was talking about the border customs the whole time.

Some customs are ok. Most of them I just don't get. :confused2:

Wait you're talking about customs at the border aren't you? :laugh: One way to solve that issue. Move south. :wink:

Spoiler
I knew he was talking about the border customs the whole time.

I'm pretty sure my package has been stuck there for a good 2 days.

I'm pretty sure my package has been stuck there for a good 2 days.

That sucks. Hopefully it will come soon and you can enjoy it's contents.

Well, it turns out...I'm going to try to golf anyway.

I'm teeing off at 5...getting as many holes done as I can before dark. Guessing about 14-15 (playing with my dad and my bro).

We'll see how I do. Sick + physical activity usually = bad.

My rant is about the fact that I am a jacka$$. I took something out on our forum members that never should have been brought up on the boards. We hold contests because WE want to give back for all our great members here. However if people do not want to participate that is up to them and nobody should be upset or voice concerns over it. I apologize to everybody for airing that and it will not happen again. Those posts have been removed as they should be.

JB you're human. We all want to see our work get paid off and get praised and when it doesn't it sucks. No biggie.

That's very cool to admit a mistake. Being a man I know how hard it can be.

I have a whopper of a cold and have lost my voice. It is really hard to project enough to be heard, and phonecalls are just horrible. I live on the phone at work.

I have a whopper of a cold and have lost my voice. It is really hard to project enough to be heard, and phonecalls are just horrible. I live on the phone at work.

You should pick up one of those Stephen Hawking voice thingies.

21 day, 19 game road-trip for my team. :bad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back