Official Rant of the Day

Spring allergies suck.....

ESPN please just talk sports....PLEASE

I stopped watching anything non live sports on ESPN a really really long time ago. All they do is argue (intentionally), shout and basically talk nonsense all day long about the same topics over and over and over. Its garbage television, scripted opinions and quite frankly isnt all that different than a "real housewives" product. NO THANKS.

Same...East Tn (or the south East in general) is insane.
Its everywhere on the east of the country. It was 70 the other day and 25 this morning!!! ridiculous

I stopped watching anything non live sports on ESPN a really really long time ago. All they do is argue (intentionally), shout and basically talk nonsense all day long about the same topics over and over and over. Its garbage television, scripted opinions and quite frankly isnt all that different than a "real housewives" product. NO THANKS.
The only sports talk I watch on ESPN is PTI. I don't mind watching the old guys argue.

I remember getting excited to watch sportscenter....it was great to see the highlights, listen to the funny catch phrases. Now it's all nba highlights and then they want to jam their political views down your throat. If I want politics I'll turn on fox news or cnn.

Same...East Tn (or the south East in general) is insane.
I work up in Oak Ridge and the walk in this morning to work was brisk to say the least.:cautious:

3rd straight day with snow squalls has knocked some of the pollen out of the air. My poor son caught the cold my wife brought back from Mexico and is already afflicted with terrible Spring allergies...

There's a short golf course near where I live. Mostly par 3s and short par 4s. Its narrow and the greens are challenging, so it's a great place to practice your short game. I walked 18 holes in 2 hours, by myself today. Anyway....one hole is a 140 yd par 3 that is easily the most ridiculous hole in all of history. The little sliver of a green sits atop a volcano. Its got to be 100' straight up. The only saving grace is the back side of the green has a berm, so if you should somehow manage to hit a club hard enough and accurate enough to get to the green, it doesn't go way past. Oh yeah, did I mention the south wind blows 20 mph right into you, over the top of that volcano? The best part about that hole is that when you're done, you get to play the 400 yd hole coming back down the hill. With that wind at your back.

Just read where one of my favorite Chicago Bears Steve "Mongo" McMichael has ALS and is declining quickly. One of the funniest, personable and quirky characters ever in the NFL. Very sad to hear this.

Just read where one of my favorite Chicago Bears Steve "Mongo" McMichael has ALS and is declining quickly. One of the funniest, personable and quirky characters ever in the NFL. Very sad to hear this.
One of the first times I noted football players end up in wrestling.

This was Wednesday and today the snow is gone in the 50’s and sunny and the weekend looks good. Going golfing later and this weekend so this is a Happy Rant lol.5F44EBC4-4805-42F1-8798-83A33DBFCCAB.jpeg

The only sports talk I watch on ESPN is PTI. I don't mind watching the old guys argue.

I remember getting excited to watch sportscenter....it was great to see the highlights, listen to the funny catch phrases. Now it's all nba highlights and then they want to jam their political views down your throat. If I want politics I'll turn on fox news or cnn.
This X2 ^^^^

In the backswing the right arm/elbow is above the left for the righthand golfer. About halfway in the backswing both arms are level with the ground. on the downswing the right arm/elbow is below the left arm and tucked to the right hip right up to impact. from the down the line view the arms should have a gap with the right elbow close to the right hip. If you get into that position there's no coming over the top.....

i think i won "you should have just stayed home" bingo today:

1- woke up and thought someone fused my spine while i was sleeping. everything hurt, and couldn't turn at all
2- serious danger of s------g my pants while paying at the register when a violent intestinal squall popped up out of nowhere
3- got every awful break you can imagine throughout the round
4- dropped my custom epic max on the cart path, scuffing the s--t out of it
5- stuck behind one of the slowest groups i've seen in a long time

that's a bingo

Back