Official Sligo Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Since the apparel thread has quickly become the new Sligo thread with everybody digging their line, I thought it might be better off to just have an official Sligo thread.

This is the thread to discuss their current line, past lines, your wants, your needs, etc....

Wants: A bunch of awesome Sligo duds.
Needs: A bunch of money.

I want it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i do have the desire to have something with some color in it at some point. my collection (albeit small) consists of fairly basic color combinations. i definitely want something that showcases the ice color.

okay. might as well start out with what greeted me when I came home.

10-25-2010Haul.jpg

i do have the desire to have something with some color in it at some point. my collection (albeit small) consists of fairly basic color combinations. i definitely want something that showcases the ice color.
bro, any Ice shirts go awesome with black pants. Ice color is definitely an eye catcher.

geez, that slate/crimson scriver is awesome dude!

I have had that one for about a year. I love it. But I will warn you, that it really goes best with white shorts or Crimson shorts. Its hard outside of that.

I have had that one for about a year. I love it. But I will warn you, that it really goes best with white shorts or Crimson shorts. Its hard outside of that.

i agree, and we all know what i consider white, therefore i will not be pursuing that shirt. i got confirmation that my icon buckle should be here friday! woo hoo! been eyeing that baby for a while.

yeah man. I tried it on and was instantly wanting to order the other ones. there's just something about it. I'm actually gonna be looking tonight and pondering the next order. it's so bad coz I'm not even able to wear the outfits until next season. but rest assured that they'll get some time at the office. LoL

thanks for the confirmation JB. I've been thinking about the Crimson pants / Slate Scriver combo for a few days and finally pulled the trigger late last week. as I think about it, man, that was pretty quick shipping from FairwayStyles.com

Just in case someone missed my haul in the What's New in the Closet thread.

ad415588-b7ba-c0df.jpg

ad415588-b7d1-a424.jpg

ad415588-b7dd-436f.jpg

ad415588-b7e9-2b53.jpg

ad415588-b7f7-e2ea.jpg

ad415588-b804-e1c8.jpg

I love their stuff, hate that a bunch of the shirts that I want are sold out in my size, medium. The Slate/Crimson scriver is one of those shirts, the only size that they don't have on their website is medium in that shirt.

I love their stuff, hate that a bunch of the shirts that I want are sold out in my size, medium. The Slate/Crimson scriver is one of those shirts, the only size that they don't have on their website is medium in that shirt.

Are you normally a medium? Keep in mind that Sligo may run a size smaller than most apparel.

I'm not sure how you want your shirt to fit but for me, the Med is just right. it's perfect on the shoulders and the length is not long. the Large would probably be okay too and would fit like some of my Med Nike shirts that are a little lose but not hanging too much. I plan on ordering a few Large shirts in my next order. I ordered a Large Platinum Gator this last shipment but was sent a Med instead. I was looking forward to trying out the Large though.

I love the looks of their stuff and based on you guys on here I hear the quality is great. But I'm broke and I know my parents aren't buying me a $72 shirt. lol

Wants: Everything!!

Gonna pull the trigger on the diamond sweater in white and at least a couple shirts. Looking at the scriver and o'brien.

I love the looks of their stuff and based on you guys on here I hear the quality is great. But I'm broke and I know my parents aren't buying me a $72 shirt. lol

check out the sale section 4J's, you may be surprised what you can find in there. also check out fairway styles.com buddy.

check out the sale section 4J's, you may be surprised what you can find in there. also check out fairway styles.com buddy.

Will do. Thanks.

Wants: Everything!!

Gonna pull the trigger on the diamond sweater in white and at least a couple shirts. Looking at the scriver and o'brien.
Scriver and O'Brien are two of the most comfortable shirts I've ever worn.

+1. you can go a long way with $200. happy shopping. :)

Wants: A bunch of awesome Sligo duds.
Needs: A bunch of money.

I'm with you. :D

How's about a limited edition pink shirt with one of the designs (nothing specifically or maybe even a limited edition) and some of the sale proceeds to breast cancer awareness? I think it would look really great plus it will help out a good cause.

TM / JB - Great stuff! Platinum Gator is one of my personal favs w/ the Crimson bottoms. Def not the most versatile shirt, but looks great in that combo!

TC - Definitely get something Ice, before it's gone. Prob one of the more versatile colors... McKenna too...

TM / JB - Great stuff! Platinum Gator is one of my personal favs w/ the Crimson bottoms. Def not the most versatile shirt, but looks great in that combo!

TC - Definitely get something Ice, before it's gone. Prob one of the more versatile colors... McKenna too...
if I cannot get the Plat Gator in Large, I'm really gonna have to get toned this winter since the Med they sent is just right now. I wanna represent that shirt well. LoL. the Plat Robinson is not bad at all with the Crimson pants. I cannot wait to see the Plat O'Brien with the Crimson pants. should be arriving tomorrow or at least by Friday. :)

Back