Official Taylormade V-Day Contest

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
So here are the rules for the contest!!!!

In 30 words or less you must write a Valentine to Taylormade Golf. The winners will be chosen by a panel of myself, GG, and our friend at Taylormade. Please do not post them in this thread. This should be fun, creepy, and crazy all at once.

We will not be putting these in a thread because as a few members have pointed out, they could influence others. So you will be submitting them via PM only. PM them to me and all entries must be submitted by 9pm on Valentines Day. The following day the winners will be announced. First place will get the first choice and 2nd place the bag that is not chosen.

We hope everybody has fun with this one.

Make sure to keep this one 30 words or less. Any more than 30 words and the essay is DQ'd. There is only one rule for this contest. A picture must be taken once the prize is received like all of our contests and put into the contest winners thread. Thanks and have fun with it.

Will you post all the entries after the contest? I'd like to see some of the others. I'll have to think about this one.

Thanks THP and Taylormade.

• Admin
When the contest ends, We will post all entries.

Got mine sent to ya!

I don't get it.. so what do we write? Just wishing TM a happy valentines day?

Yeah but you gotta make it unique and original. Funny, creepy, silly, butt-kissery!

Yeah but you gotta make it unique and original. Funny, creepy, silly, butt-kissery!

Exactly, profess your love, make it fun, make it unique, even make it funny....whatever works for you. There is really no right or wrong, just pretend Taylormade (or the bag(s)) is your valentine.

Wait, can i write it to the bag.. or to the company?

Make it unique write it however you want. You can write it to the bag or Taylormade or any other way you can think of, like I said there is no right or wrong this is all in good fun. Just have fun and go with it. :comp:

Finished, Hush you guys, I have to make it come from the heart.

You're done already and it's from the heart? Oh boy. :laugh: Good luck dent. I'm pulling for you.

Spoiler
That is if I don't win.

I did, it is damn embarassing I'll have to say that much. 30 words is so short, I could have written an essay!

I orgininally wanted an essay but then I realized how many I would have to read....and 30 words sounded much better. Short, sweet, and to the point.

30 words is enough for creepy--not sure I hit the other criteria.

I did, it is damn embarassing I'll have to say that much. 30 words is so short, I could have written an essay!

Just razzing you Dent. I guess I better come up with a good one then.

Maybe if you ask nice GolferGal will delete your first one and let you submit another one. This is also why it's a good idea not to post them in a thread until the contest deadline is past!

Back